Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2005   #16
tyr
~ Suicidal MTA player ~
Loyal Member

tyr is an unknown quantity at this point
Cheats will onlyl corrut save games if you use ones dowloaded off obscure websites, better use cheat discs from well known companies like Action Replay, Game Shark etc, the reason being some net users might be mischevious

^ I'm known as Jedi_Outcast on MTA
tyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #17
hoss
Newbie Member

hoss is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont really like the idea of using cheat codes because it does corrupt ur saved data..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scareface.jpg (4.1 KB, 138 views)
hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006   #18
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Let's see.. You can use cheats all you want without saving and nothing bad will happen. Yay!
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #19
510bayarea
Newbie Member

510bayarea is an unknown quantity at this point
HAY HOW U GET DA CHEAT WERE U CAN FUK YO GIRL N CHANGE POSITIONS N SHYT.

HOOK IT UP N TELL ME WAT IT DOO
Old 04-23-2006   #20
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Cheats can only corrupt your save game if you use too many. There's detailed info on it on CheatCC.com

Oh and you, the person who posted above me who I'm too lazy to type out your name, it only works if you have the earlier PC version for SA. You can download it somewhere on GTAForums.
Old 04-24-2006   #21
510bayarea
Newbie Member

U CANT FUK YO GIRL ON THE PS2 VERSION THAN?

DIS IS SUM GRADE A BULLSHIT I WAS TRYIN 2 HAVE DAT BEEZY UP AGAINST DA WALL N SMACK HER SHIT LEGS ON DA SHOULDER N EVERYTHANG
Old 04-24-2006   #22
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Well if you have an original copy of SA and a Gameshark, you could probably find the code somewhere...
Man, you are quite the talker, eh? Are you an English teacher?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #23
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by 510bayarea

DIS IS SUM GRADE A BULLSHIT I WAS TRYIN 2 HAVE DAT BEEZY UP AGAINST DA WALL N SMACK HER SHIT LEGS ON DA SHOULDER N EVERYTHANG
Please turn off caps lock.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #24
Conker
Newbie Member

Conker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Seriously noobish.

If you want a sig from me add me on msn:
conker@reaperfx.com
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #25
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
And so is replying after a moderator has already dealt with it. Don't do it again please Conker.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #26
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I have always used cheats, and saved on mine, and it has never
missed anything up, so I always wondered if they do, I have
heard peopel that say they did, but not for me. I have saved games
on SA that say I have cheated over 4000 times, and I have not one single probem. Probably just luck.... or something else...

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #27
510bayarea
Newbie Member

Naw i aint no english teacher but i am a professor at hyphy university. i teach pussyology and pimpistry 101 n 102. I also teach n advanced class on how to go dumb in da bay. so if your lookin 4 classes i b more than happy 2 teach u techniques on how 2 get you sum booty from the female species sir lauwee.

U cant do dat shit wit out da gameshark?
Old 04-27-2006   #28
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I never save with cheats, but I like to put in the riot cheat or the bounty on head cheat and mess around
Old 04-27-2006   #29
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
U cant do dat shit wit out da gameshark?
No, not without A Gameshark or some other cheat device.
And I'd accept your offer if your so-called "college" really existed. But since I can clearly determine from your grammar that you lack a significant amount of brain cells in that balloon of yours you call a head, I can pretty much come to an assumtion that you haven't graduated from Middle School. Therefore, you cannot have the experience you need to operate a schooling service for any subject in existance.

Seriously, this place is not a fucking IM window.

Last edited by Larry Novellino; 04-27-2006 at 08:08 PM..
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006   #30
510bayarea
Newbie Member

hay any one is it true u can get a 12 man gang instead of 7 cuz my boy told me he got dat shit, if its true what u do 2 get it