Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2007   #91
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Xbox Live: LileL23
Old 12-27-2007   #92
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Live - Gui PT

Feel free to add me.

Last edited by Gui; 03-17-2008 at 06:34 PM..
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007   #93
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
XBL - mousey136

YEAHAHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #94
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
XBL: BuckeyeBill86

COD4 and maybe Halo 3 eventually.
Old 02-28-2008   #95
SpitShine
über nuber
Newbie Member

SpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished road
XBL: DesignatedChris

I'm usually on Halo3, but the odd time you can catch me playing some Team Fortress 2 and CoD4.
SpitShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008   #96
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Xbox Live: BeyondCold

Add me if you want.
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008   #97
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Xbox live: Mick83

Call of Duty 4, just got it yesterday
Old 03-15-2008   #98
Eva_3rd_Child
Newbie Member

Eva_3rd_Child is an unknown quantity at this point
PSN: Eva_3rd_Child
Eva_3rd_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #99
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
XBOX Live = Toasted Spartan. Expect to see me on GTAIV for months straight
Old 03-16-2008   #100
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
CS:S
_zane__

Xfire
crimsondice - no spaces

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #101
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Xbox Live: Sw33t Kill3r

Steam: Jamie.Cutts

Xfire: Cutts77
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #102
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Join me on Xbox Live where I play as FishFingers. I also have an inactive PlayStation Network account called FishFingers and if you're really lucky, you can play with me on Mario Kart Wii this April by entering 4522 8886 4110 9671 in your main Wii address book.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #103
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
GT: Paradaj

I only play SVR 08 and Call of Duty 4 and mostly it's the latter so add me up if you wanna get pwned
Old 03-19-2008   #104
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Xbox Live Gamertag: LordLeverette

SteamID: LordLeverette (CS:S, GMOD)

AOL Instant Messenger: LordLeverette

XFire (Haven't been on in a while): LordLeverette
Old 03-20-2008   #105
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
Call of Duty 4
Gears of War
GTA IV (soon)

Hit me up, I'm always rocking these games on XBOX (soon GTA will be the only game I will be playing for awhile).

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: A Human Being X
AOL IM: R0W0X

Has anyone discussed starting a GTAGaming clan for XBOX Live? If there is already one, I'M IN!!!

A Human Being is offline   Reply With Quote