Old 07-14-2005   #1
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation GtaGaming...

I know i asked this a few months ago, but, can I be unbanned from gtagaming? I wasnt even banned for a reason, I think it might have been an automatic ban, because the filter blocked a swear word, and after that it said I was banned, I know it's just gtagaming, but I dont think I was justly banned...

Last edited by GTA Mike; 07-14-2005 at 11:00 PM..
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005   #2
HUMMER

HUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point
Off Topic: so funny that those two threads complaining about POTD were both closed. Total: three closed
Old 07-14-2005   #3
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
sigh, that was very un-needed, please, i dont want this thread closed
Old 07-15-2005   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Yeah, when I get home I'll unban you, if what I'm thinking of is really the way to do it. I'll look around :p
Old 07-15-2005   #5
GTA Mike
Eh?

alright, thanks man

edit: dude, are you gonna unban me yet

Last edited by GTA Mike; 07-19-2005 at 09:59 PM..
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote