Old 07-13-2005   #1
Khardynyl
Newbie Member

Khardynyl is an unknown quantity at this point
Picture of the day

I hate complaining about anything, it spreads bad feeling. BUT, why on earth has the picture of the day been so crap lately? Today for example, a picture of a policeman! How the **** could that ever be picture of the day by any stretch of the imagination? Yesterday, some totally indistinct muddy mess that I still don't know what it was supposed to be of. I swear most of these pictures are taken by people that randomly hit F10 in fraps, then randomly choose a picture, send it in and it gets randomly selected.

I know, I shall take a picture of the BMX bike and write the witty caption "look, a BMX bike!". Judging by past POtD's that would be a shoe-in.
Old 07-13-2005   #2
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I show most POTD's. Your point is?
Old 07-13-2005   #3
HUMMER

HUMMER is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, son. This has already been discussed & complained before. But the thread was closed. I have to agree that I don't like the POTDs either. They really aren't that good.
Old 07-13-2005   #4
sqiunt911
Amateur Member

sqiunt911 is on a distinguished roadsqiunt911 is on a distinguished road
they are kinda crap, just some random things like a police man, like Khardynyl said, ok i dont make many contripuions to potd but still

Thanks Alpha_Red for the cool sig
Old 07-13-2005   #5
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Today's one is alright, I don't see what you are moaning about.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
Old 07-13-2005   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Re: Picture of the day

Quote:
Originally posted by Khardynyl
I know, I shall take a picture of the BMX bike and write the witty caption "look, a BMX bike!". Judging by past POtD's that would be a shoe-in.
LOL. You would have to do better than these though:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Hehe.
Old 07-13-2005   #7
DanWer

Well, a pic of the week would be better, it gives you more time to come up with something good rather than just a simple pic of something like a bike.

Old 07-13-2005   #8
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Complaining about a picture you see is just lame. Especially if you don't contribute. Honestly. What do you expect?