Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2005   #1
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Edge History?

After reading Don's detailed explanation about the Edge wars I was thinking it would be cool to have an Edge History forum. There could be a pinned topic that is also closed where all the history of Edge could be written up and maybe be updated every month or so by a mod/admin. And all the other topics could be for discussing relevant points of information that could be added to the main topic and for discussing information already to the topic.

I am not too sure whether this forum will actually work in reality but I at least think it would be cool.

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------

Voodoo_Chile

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

Last edited by voodoo; 07-10-2005 at 08:09 PM..
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005   #2
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
like a sort of newsletter about the forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005   #3
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like a neat idea. I'd be willing to help.
Old 07-10-2005   #4
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
I'm in for it.. I think it can be posted in the Announcement forum, no need for a new forum =P

An Admin should make the thread though. If they don't like the idea, I can just edit all the stuff in.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005   #5
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Don
I'm in for it.. I think it can be posted in the Announcement forum, no need for a new forum =P
That seems like a sensible idea.

I am not trying to be a suck-up but yourself and Free-Mike are two pretty big names to have on board for an idea.

@Mousey, not like a monthly thing but I was thinking the main things that had happened up until that point and at the end of each month someone could fill it in with the month's main events. (perhaps Don?)

Something around those lines I thought would be cool and stop threads like the one in this very forum by Johnny C asking can he be filled in with the Neil situation.

Old 07-10-2005   #6
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Let's try and make it a "win-win" scenario this time...
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005   #7
Crunkdaddy
I CAN HAS A PENIS

Crunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to all
That is not a bad idea. It'll clear up confusion and rumors etc. Plus, people who have been gone won't miss out on the important stuff.

Crunkdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005   #8
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
i remeber Don talked about the 'edgewars'

hehe, i came up with that :p

pretty good idea, i'm not sure how well a whole forum would do, but the one topic, updated reguraly, would be cool
Old 07-10-2005   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Not a bad idea. Would be cool to look back a few months after something and read about it all over again.
Old 07-10-2005   #10
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

So far I count 6 positive replies now, thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Old 07-11-2005   #11
HBK

HBK is an unknown quantity at this point
ok that sounds like a very good idea
Old 07-11-2005   #12
GNP

nice idea. would like to see that
Old 07-11-2005   #13
Alien Biobsy

Alien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura about
i would help, sounds like a really fun idea
Old 07-11-2005   #14
Follow
Forget It

Follow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura about
If it was Edge histoy, should it not go in the Network Discussion forum?

Unless you are just on about the GTAGaming area of Edge.

A good idea none the less.
Follow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #15
Leegion
Oxycodone Suicide.

Leegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the rough
Would be very interesting to read, for sure.

I can't explain a thing.
I want everything.
I will never believe in anything again.

Leegion is offline   Reply With Quote