Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2006   #1441
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAMPHER
thanxxx razor and asif !
i need help again
in vertical birds
itz buzin me plz help
widout cheatsss
Vertical Bird passed - ignoring cheats.
Now the hydra will always appear at Verdant Meadows.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (60.5 KB, 31 views)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006   #1442
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Check Tureno's ranch too WHAMPER, thier is a surprise for ya after "vertical bird" is done

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006   #1443
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
would anybody have a savegame thats up the mission where you kill big smoke? i really wanna kill that bastard
Old 08-13-2006   #1444
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR XION
would anybody have a savegame thats up the mission where you kill big smoke? i really wanna kill that bastard
there is a list of every mission save here, pick anyone you want

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=205856

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #1445
Chuck Taylor

Chuck Taylor is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't get how this works. I saved all the flight missions, but it didn't do anything. I still had to do NOE.
Old 08-21-2006   #1446
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Taylor
I don't get how this works. I saved all the flight missions, but it didn't do anything. I still had to do NOE.
Did you pass Learning to fly? When you pass the 'parachuting' part of the flying school - Learning to fly is passed as well..

Old 08-21-2006   #1447
Chuck Taylor

Chuck Taylor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Did you pass Learning to fly? When you pass the 'parachuting' part of the flying school - Learning to fly is passed as well..
Yes I did the flight school missions, but I wanna skip NOE, Stonaway, Black Project, and Green Goo.
Old 08-21-2006   #1448
CaptainWinky02

Hey there, I was wondering if you could do "Wu Zi Mu" for me...It's not that i havn't already gone through the game half a dozen times, but this time around i have all these mods, and for some reason when i start this misooion it hangs on me. I figure it's one of the mods, but i really don't feel like uninstalling them one by one.

thanks.

EDIT: Oh yea, no cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gta_sa.zip (55.2 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by CaptainWinky02; 08-21-2006 at 11:23 PM..
Old 08-21-2006   #1449
yeutinh

I can't pass the mission Freefall . If possible, pls kindly help me through this mission. Thank you so much
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (59.6 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by yeutinh; 08-21-2006 at 11:38 PM..
Old 08-22-2006   #1450
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeutinh
I can't pass the mission Freefall . If possible, pls kindly help me through this mission. Thank you so much
Freefall done here, without cheats.

Save File

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWinky02
Hey there, I was wondering if you could do "Wu Zi Mu" for me...It's not that i havn't already gone through the game half a dozen times, but this time around i have all these mods, and for some reason when i start this misooion it hangs on me. I figure it's one of the mods, but i really don't feel like uninstalling them one by one.

thanks.

EDIT: Oh yea, no cheats.
Wu Zi Mu - passed, without cheats.

Save File

Old 08-22-2006   #1451
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Hey, I have been trying for SUCH a long bloody time for Burn N Lap at the driving school. Its really killing me and I've lost patience for it. I've done it perfectly so many times and can NOT get any faster than low 37's. I couldn't even get close to the city slicker one.. i was lucky to get silver. If anyone can do that up for me, that'd be GREAT.

---- god I haven't posted on these forums in forever... lol
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (64.3 KB, 31 views)
Old 08-22-2006   #1452
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer
Hey, I have been trying for SUCH a long bloody time for Burn N Lap at the driving school. Its really killing me and I've lost patience for it. I've done it perfectly so many times and can NOT get any faster than low 37's. I couldn't even get close to the city slicker one.. i was lucky to get silver. If anyone can do that up for me, that'd be GREAT.
Last two missions in driving school done in gold...
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (63.9 KB, 28 views)
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006   #1453
Blazer

Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wham! Bam! Thank you mam! lolol =)
Old 08-22-2006   #1454
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Taylor
Yes I did the flight school missions, but I wanna skip NOE, Stonaway, Black Project, and Green Goo.
These are missions from Toreno and Green Goo is from The Truth , i'm afraid you cant skip them.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #1455
dragonguy93

Talking Airstrip Mission

Could you please do the airstrip mission i cant get on the plane with that bike, plane flies away before i can get do it. and plz no cheats i am trying to get through without using cheats
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (58.6 KB, 31 views)