Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2006   #1396
drumthrasher109

drumthrasher109 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey if anybody needs any airplane missions done please ask me to do them cause i like those the best.
drumthrasher109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #1397
InDoMoNKeY

InDoMoNKeY is an unknown quantity at this point
I like flying missions too, but the thing is as soon as someone post their save some people already try to complete their mission. In the past when this thread was just running, many and really many people posted their save and there was always a couple savegames to complete whenever you visit this forum. Just on this time there are lesser people who play the missions and find trouble with it because the game is getting older and older.

If GTA4 comes for PC, which I think it will or else I will play GTA in their offices, then someone or I will make a new PC version save games thread, and it will run great at the start and after a year it will be, like now, lesser being used.
InDoMoNKeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #1398
iggawitattitude

iggawitattitude is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face yet again....

Once again I need to resort to the help of my trusty comrades.... Can one of you guys please do the first two flying missions at the airfield for me please? They're too damn hard!! I've saved at the airfield and I've done the landing and taking off part off the mission, but I can't circle the airfield... I've also heard that the N.O.E. mission is to do with flying as well.... So, all in all, I'd appreciate it if someone could do "Learning to Fly" ad "N.O.E." for me... Thanks in advance guys! I really owe you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (58.2 KB, 33 views)
iggawitattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #1399
InDoMoNKeY

Sorry, I have no time at the moment but I'm sure someone else will complete those missions soon enough!
Old 07-22-2006   #1400
iggawitattitude

Don't worry about it man... It's ok...
Old 07-22-2006   #1401
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggawitattitude
I'd appreciate it if someone could do "Learning to Fly" ad "N.O.E." for me... Thanks in advance guys! I really owe you!
When you say " learning to fly " that means the whole flying school as there is no part called that , its no problem if thats the case , and N.O.E. is a toreno mission once you pass the flight school .

EDIT :

As you now know Asif took over the reigns with your save , both my installs of SA ( modded and original ) were crashing due to my fiddling , and so i had to re-install and backup .

Well done to Asif ....

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 07-22-2006 at 07:45 AM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #1402
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Once again I need to resort to the help of my trusty comrades.... Can one of you guys please do the first two flying missions at the airfield for me please? They're too damn hard!! I've saved at the airfield and I've done the landing and taking off part off the mission, but I can't circle the airfield... I've also heard that the N.O.E. mission is to do with flying as well.... So, all in all, I'd appreciate it if someone could do "Learning to Fly" ad "N.O.E." for me... Thanks in advance guys! I really owe you!
Learning to fly passed will all golds and N.O.E. passed as well.

Save File
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006   #1403
iggawitattitude

Thanks Asif! I really hated those missions!
Old 07-22-2006   #1404
InDoMoNKeY

Just download iggawitattitude's savegame to test if it works, and yep, no error.
Old 07-22-2006   #1405
iggawitattitude

Damn! The mission Stowaway is almost impossible on my PC with the specs I have.... Can someone please do it for me? I'm sorry for disturbing you twice today, but I really wanna continue SA... Thanks in advance...
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (58.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 07-22-2006   #1406
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Damn! The mission Stowaway is almost impossible on my PC with the specs I have.... Can someone please do it for me? I'm sorry for disturbing you twice today, but I really wanna continue SA... Thanks in advance...
Stowaway passed for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (58.9 KB, 30 views)
Old 07-22-2006   #1407
iggawitattitude

Thanks again Asif!
Old 07-22-2006   #1408
InDoMoNKeY

We're all here to help!
Old 07-23-2006   #1409
WHAMPHER
Newbie Member

WHAMPHER is an unknown quantity at this point
hi can n e 1 of u complete me the driving school and toreno's last flite
widout cheat
i ll be thankful
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (56.2 KB, 34 views)
WHAMPHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006   #1410
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAMPHER
hi can n e 1 of u complete me the driving school and toreno's last flite
widout cheat
i ll be thankful
Toreno's Last Flight - passed (As you had no weapon other than a katana, I spend around 9K-10K $ to buy some ammos for AK-47 and SMG and one of your bike from the garage was used for this mission)
Driving school - passed
No cheats used at all.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (56.4 KB, 38 views)