Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2006   #1381
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Was it supposed to work for v2? :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #1382
InDoMoNKeY

InDoMoNKeY is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't got any main.scm mod installed. Only the Enterable Buildings mod which, like Clansman says, contains no main.scm file. Besides this I also got my self made t-shirt and shoes installed. This shouldn't make any difference. My .exe is 15,0 MB.
InDoMoNKeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #1383
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Indomonkey was around for a long time guys especially since he made this thread silly guys he has version 1

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #1384
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Indomonkey was around for a long time guys especially since he made this thread silly guys he has version 1
I knew that from the begining.

Old 07-21-2006   #1385
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
But that still doesn't explain why that last save crashed his game...?

EDIT : Post # 1337
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #1386
Asif
Moderator =)

Clansman, have you successfully load other's save file while using that mod?

Old 07-21-2006   #1387
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yes Asif the one that crashed InDo's was done on my modded version ...?
Old 07-21-2006   #1388
InDoMoNKeY

We will see if it works by the next save. Come on people, don't be shy! We won't tell your friends that we complete your mission!
Old 07-21-2006   #1389
Wicked Member

InDo , do you think it would help new members if us helpers in this thread put a link in their sig....
Old 07-21-2006   #1390
InDoMoNKeY

In their sig?
Old 07-21-2006   #1391
Wicked Member

It's ok , i meant just a link like i've got now, just to get the thread spread about more , think that will be just fine....
Old 07-21-2006   #1392
Asif
Moderator =)

I dont think that will be an effective way, as a newbie guy comes straight into a gta section, looks around if there's a save n' play type thread that could help him with a mission and then he posts in. They most likely dont give much attention to what are linked in the sig. of other users.
This thread is already getting enough attention as being stickied.

Old 07-21-2006   #1393
Wicked Member

Thats a good point Asif , at the same time not every new member does play SA on PC as i have first hand experience of ....link removed
Old 07-21-2006   #1394
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I dont think that will be an effective way, as a newbie guy comes straight into a gta section, looks around if there's a save n' play type thread that could help him with a mission and then he posts in. They most likely dont give much attention to what are linked in the sig. of other users.
This thread is already getting enough attention as being stickied.
rofl I wouldn't be too sure about that, I've had people make posts is my mod threads still cause they see them under my sig even tho its necro posting :\ I also had others PM me thier save game cause they see this thread link in my sig

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX / GTX 460 (PhysX) | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 07-21-2006 at 05:53 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006   #1395
Asif
Moderator =)

Haha, I found only 2 guys bumping your threads since your return. Then, some other posted in it.