Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2005   #106
Joey

Joey is an unknown quantity at this point
do u kno that this website will host a site for free as long as u put a small banner on ur site?

so.. y pay?

P.s. u r a genius
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005   #107
Scion

Quote:
Originally posted by Gir489
Hey, Endo.

How about we make a website, (PHP-based, of course.) where people can submit PC saves to us, and ask us to beat them for them!! We can range from GTA III, up to San Andreas.

We can call it: www.gtasave.com, or .org, maybe. Because we would be non-profit.

It would be a lot easier then waiting on this forum.

We could have you, me, and SCO, if he likes. Because he's good at getting gold.

We would have check-lists, on whither the staff can use cheats, which staff they would like to beat it.

Eg:

[X] Endo Monkey - Can beat saves relatively quickly, can do driving/flying/boat learning missions, but can't get all gold, and does not need to use cheats.

[X] Gir489 - Can beat saves relatively quickly, can do all but driving/flying/boat learning missions. Does not need to use cheats.

[X] SCO - Can beat driving/flying/boat learning missions, and get all gold, and does not need to use cheats.

I think we can don't need to use cheats, but it helps me if I can use rocketman to get to a save-point. But, stealing a car is a good way, too.

I can pay for it. I wold just need a web-designer.

If the website actually goes up, could I be one of the staff members that completes saves?

My desc would be :

[X]Scion - Can beat any type of mission except for schools. Has a trainer which has specific actions that don't affect the ''Times Cheated'' option, so you wouldn't lose any ammunition for your weapons and no armor nor health lost. Can raise stats in a matter of seconds.
Old 07-05-2005   #108
InDoMoNKeY

InDoMoNKeY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hey, Endo.

How about we make a website, (PHP-based, of course.) where people can submit PC saves to us, and ask us to beat them for them!! We can range from GTA III, up to San Andreas.

We can call it: www.gtasave.com, or .org, maybe. Because we would be non-profit.

We would have check-lists, on whither the staff can use cheats, which staff they would like to beat it.

Eg:

[X] Endo Monkey - Can beat saves relatively quickly, can do driving/flying/boat learning missions, but can't get all gold, and does not need to use cheats.

[X] Gir489 - Can beat saves relatively quickly, can do all but driving/flying/boat learning missions. Does not need to use cheats.

[X] SCO - Can beat driving/flying/boat learning missions, and get all gold, and does not need to use cheats.

I think we can don't need to use cheats, but it helps me if I can use rocketman to get to a save-point. But, stealing a car is a good way, too.

I'm a webdesigner but I can't do PHP.
InDoMoNKeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005   #109
InDoMoNKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by jimma
god forsaken flight school please
Catch!
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (60.6 KB, 88 views)
Old 07-06-2005   #110
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
I see you forgot my save

Anyway, complete:
Freefall
Driving school (i've done some, i just need you to complete it)

eace:

Last edited by Extremer; 07-07-2007 at 01:59 PM..
Extremer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005   #111
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hey, Endo.

Eg:

Yeah, I would definitely join. And InDoMoNKeY, no trainers used mate.

Last edited by .:Razor:.; 07-06-2005 at 04:17 AM..
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005   #112
InDoMoNKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by eXtr3meR
I see you forgot my save

Anyway, complete:
Freefall

eace:
Freefall mission completed. I'm a screw up in the driving school, I tried arround twenty times but couldn't complete it, sorry! I'm sure people like SCO can do it for you, if they want.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (60.5 KB, 72 views)
Old 07-06-2005   #113
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I see you forgot my save

Anyway, complete:
Freefall
All golds on driving school.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf6.zip (60.4 KB, 82 views)
Old 07-06-2005   #114
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
Em, i didnt want you to get golds, i wanted just that you would complete it But golds are better Thanks
Old 07-06-2005   #115
corkscorpion

Hello,

Would it be possible to get past the 'Life's a Beach' mission for me please? It is the only mission available at the moment and it crashes my computer every time I play it regardless of display settings (and I don't have a slow computer :s).

This would be a great help.

Regards, Andrew.
Attached Files
File Type: zip beach.zip (51.9 KB, 64 views)
Old 07-06-2005   #116
InDoMoNKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by corkscorpion
Hello,

Would it be possible to get past the 'Life's a Beach' mission for me please? It is the only mission available at the moment and it crashes my computer every time I play it regardless of display settings (and I don't have a slow computer :s).

Regards, Andrew.
I just downloaded your savegame and it crashes on my computer too! I have no idea what's wrong. I'm really sorry that I can't help you!

For the other people that are going to post their savegame please note if we can use cheats or not. It will make it a lot easier, although I don't always need cheats but it could be handful, thanks!
Old 07-06-2005   #117
Joey

Joey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by corkscorpion
Hello,

Regards, Andrew.
u can hav my save if u want i just finished that mission.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf8.zip (51.7 KB, 82 views)
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005   #118
corkscorpion

Thank you very much to both of you
Old 07-06-2005   #119
Banned
Banned

Hmm...that's weird, I downloaded it and it cuts out on my PC too. Tell us how you get on with Joeys save game.
Old 07-06-2005   #120
Gir489

Gir489 is an unknown quantity at this point
Shit, man.

I think I can do the PHP-part.

I just need someone to mesh it together.