Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2005   #901
Legit_Xero

ive tried like 50 times now, that damn "Freefall" mission where you gotta chase the damn plane. Someone beat it for me.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (60.1 KB, 48 views)
Old 11-07-2005   #902
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
"Freefall" Done! Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (60.2 KB, 49 views)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005   #903
Legit_Xero

thanks again
Old 11-07-2005   #904
Blackhammr

Could you complete the mission where you have to chase OG Loc. I already did the sweet mission where you take him and take over territory. So... whatever, thank you. Hope you can do the mission.

umm.. how do i add the file, or can you just give me your email and i'll send it too you. or both.

Last edited by Blackhammr; 11-07-2005 at 06:16 PM..
Old 11-07-2005   #905
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
there is an attach file section below after you click the post reply button, click the browse button there and upload the file, be sure its in zip format

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 11-07-2005   #906
Blackhammr

Thanks.

Cheats may be used, but your choice.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (60.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 11-07-2005   #907
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

"Cut Throat Business" Done! Enjoy

Cheats were ignored too, I never use them
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (60.0 KB, 52 views)

Old 11-08-2005   #908
BradFocker
Newbie Member

BradFocker is an unknown quantity at this point
why cant I load these saves? My game crashes when I try to load them.
BradFocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #909
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
May be because either your script files are modified or you are running different version of San Andreas e.g. San Andreas 2nd edition.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #910
BradFocker
Newbie Member

BradFocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Well the script files could be modified. Im not shure. My copy is cracked. And its a first edition. I have car mods in the game. If its the crack then I guess I wont be able to use the saves. Thanks
BradFocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005   #911
Blackhammr

Quote:
Originally posted by Nite
"Cut Throat Business" Done! Enjoy

Cheats were ignored too, I never use them
Thanks man, you da bomb!
Old 11-13-2005   #912
Quazfas

Can I please have the N.O.E mission done for me.

You can use cheats if you need to.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (58.3 KB, 48 views)
Old 11-13-2005   #913
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by BradFocker
Well the script files could be modified. Im not shure. My copy is cracked. And its a first edition. I have car mods in the game. If its the crack then I guess I wont be able to use the saves. Thanks
Just buy the first edtion off eBay. Show your support for Rockstar.
Old 11-14-2005   #914
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Quazfas
Can I please have the N.O.E mission done for me.

You can use cheats if you need to.
N.O.E. is done here! No cheats were used.

Save Game File

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005   #915
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I have noticed that everyone who needs help in this thread is always for PC version of SA , so for anyone that needs a quick 100% completion save for PS2 click here to download and use. File is in .max format so ARMax needed ( duh ) , so d/l save ,unzip , transfer to flash , use ARMax to transfer back to Memory card and load ingame , enjoy.....
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote