Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005   #841
geordieboyliam

yess please i would like you to complete lifes a beach mission for me please . how do i put my save in a post tho i have zipped it . or and you can use cheats if you want but a dont think there will be any need to thanx.
Old 10-20-2005   #842
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by geordieboyliam
yess please i would like you to complete lifes a beach mission for me please . how do i put my save in a post tho i have zipped it . or and you can use cheats if you want but a dont think there will be any need to thanx.
click on reply button, and at the bottom is a "attach file:" section, click on browse and upload the file there. be sure you have the file with the .b extension zipped
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #843
geordieboyliam

rite ok . i am trying a earlier save game you completed for someone on the same mission , mine keeps crashing when i am about to dance,. thanx for your repley and keep up the good work .
Old 10-20-2005   #844
geordieboyliam

i put the lifes a beach save game in and it crashes when i try and load it ?
Old 10-20-2005   #845
geordieboyliam

rite here is my save gamelifea a beach is the mission i need completed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf2.zip (53.5 KB, 44 views)
Old 10-20-2005   #846
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
rite here is my save gamelifea a beach is the mission i need completed.
Life Is A Beach is passed here!

Save Game File
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005   #847
d7thant

please help me with these airplane flying boards, going crazy trying pass them with my keyboard, New Model Army, Learning To Fly, Supply Lines, and NOE, thank you very, very much.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf3.zip (60.5 KB, 45 views)
Old 10-21-2005   #848
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
erm that will take a while D7thant, but I'll work on them for ya tho

Edit: here ya go man! I did New Model Army, Flying School (all gold for ya so hunter is unlocked), and N.O.E. (Supply Lines you already had completed when I loaded the game)

Game Save

Last edited by Nite; 10-21-2005 at 01:19 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #849
geordieboyliam

Here could you do wear flowers in your hair mission for me please. u can use cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (56.5 KB, 39 views)
Old 10-21-2005   #850
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Here could you do wear flowers in your hair mission for me please. u can use cheats.
Your kidding, right?

All you do is drive about in that mission.
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2005   #851
d7thant

Nite, thank you for hooking me up. Now life really does go on!
Old 10-21-2005   #852
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
o.O...

Done, neglecting the cheats.

Save Game File
Old 10-22-2005   #853
st.marc

st.marc is an unknown quantity at this point
this is redicalious , its nice that you want to help out but come on!! what happened to the challenge of beating a game without cheats and without people's help...i beat the story line missions on my own and i'm proud of it sure some of the missions were a bitch but that's what was so rewarding.finishing the last mission...so lets us all unite under one belief,GROVE STREET 4 LIFE
st.marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2005   #854
geordieboyliam

erm i only asked for help on this mission beacuse it kept freezing when i sounded the horn . thanx
Old 10-22-2005   #855
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
beacuse it kept freezing when i sounded the horn
Weird! Never heard of such glitch before!