Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005   #796
nyahaha

hey, could you please finish all the plane School missions, I just can't get to finish 'em..thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip savefile.zip (57.2 KB, 28 views)
Old 10-06-2005   #797
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by nyahaha
hey, could you please finish all the plane School missions, I just can't get to finish 'em..thanks
Done with Flying school!

Save Game

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #798
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
I am sick of this freaking mission.
Can Somone please complete N.O.E for me.
And no cheats please.
Thanks in advance,
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf7.zip (58.4 KB, 27 views)

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #799
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Just hang on there, Mjuboy!
I'll be back with the save file.

EDIT: Here you go! N.O.E. is done!

Save Game

Last edited by Asif; 10-08-2005 at 03:23 AM..
Old 10-08-2005   #800
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Too late Asif I beat ya to it :p

Mission done Mjuboy and cheats were ignored as ussual

Edit: nevermind we posted at the same time grrrr LOL
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf7.zip (59.0 KB, 23 views)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #801
Asif
Moderator =)

Wow! We posted the file at the same time!

Old 10-08-2005   #802
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
Hey Thanks Guys, I really appreciate both of you.
I'll start doing missions for others once I finish the game.

And can one of tell me how you did it?I really struggled on that mission.

Some Useful Links
Old 10-08-2005   #803
Asif
Moderator =)

I used the route shown as in the image (grey line). And did it within 5 minutes.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6908/noeroute3gl.gif

Old 10-08-2005   #804
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

5 Mins!! Thats Impressive. No wonder I kept getting spotted on the radar, I just went straight to the corona.

Some Useful Links
Old 10-08-2005   #805
Asif
Moderator =)

That's the mission all about!
N.O.E. ... Nip Of the Earth, you have to keep your aircraft much near to the earth as possible. :p

Old 10-08-2005   #806
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Asif
I used the route shown as in the image (grey line). And did it within 5 minutes.

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6908/noeroute3gl.gif
same here Asif, I got back to the landing strip before the timer got below 5 minutes useing that same exact route in the picture that could be why we posted it at the same time too :p

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #807
Asif
Moderator =)

Hehe! I reckon so!

Old 10-08-2005   #808
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Nip of the Earth?!?!? Are you sure or is it something you just invented?

Some Useful Links
Old 10-08-2005   #809
Asif
Moderator =)

Sorry! That's Nap-Of the-Earth! :p
It's a military term for low-level aircraft flight.

Old 10-09-2005   #810
—Skeet Swayze—

—Skeet Swayze— is an unknown quantity at this point
Please, complete the following task, sans cheating:

Find C.J. the katana sword
Mini gun ammo (1000 rounds, if possible)
The remaing horse shoes (40).

Kind regards,

W.

Last edited by —Skeet Swayze—; 10-09-2005 at 08:51 PM..
—Skeet Swayze— is offline   Reply With Quote