Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2005   #781
RetiredKiller

RetiredKiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell Asif, you're really a great guy
I've managed to do Jizzy myself, so THANK YOU!

EDIT: Sorry, I'll change his appearance!

Last edited by RetiredKiller; 09-27-2005 at 07:01 AM..
RetiredKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005   #782
Gheeto Star

Gheeto Star is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: 99.47%

Quote:
Originally posted by Asif
Hey! I've done the 1st level of the freight mission.

Save Game

Now I want you to do the last level (i.e. 2nd level), thus make your way to 100% by yourself. It's easy as hell like the 1st level.
Here are some tips for you...

◙ Start from Sobell Rail Yards, LV (find it on the map), whenever you go there, a train is always ready there for you.

◙ while on track, keep your speed around 45 mph. Dont cross 48 mph, otherwise it will de-rail and fail the mission.

◙ Hit the brakes when you are 250-300 feet away from the targetted spot.
Hey Asif! thanks man. Can you tell me how much time consumed this mission. When i do it it takes 45min to reach SF-->LV.
Old 09-29-2005   #783
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: 99.47%

Quote:
Originally posted by Gheeto Star
Hey Asif! thanks man. Can you tell me how much time consumed this mission. When i do it it takes 45min to reach SF-->LV.
When you start from the Sobell rail yards and return again to complete the level, cumulatively, it shouldnt take more than 25 minutes.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #784
theaikidoka

Complete Freefall please

Please can you complete the 'Freefall' mission for me? I can enter the plane no problems, and get it back to the airport, but I can't get it to stop without exploding - I've tried everything I can think of, and it just keeps sliding along the runway then exploding.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gta san andreas user files.zip (64.2 KB, 50 views)
Old 10-02-2005   #785
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
done theaikidoka, and just so ya know ya don't have to send the whole GTA User Files Directory, I only needed the file with the .b extension. It also said this save had cheats enabled but I didn't use any. Also the reason why you probably slid across the runway is you didn't put the landing gear down. its the same key you use to start Sub Missions. Anyway Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf8.zip (60.7 KB, 53 views)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 10-02-2005 at 06:43 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005   #786
Just Me

Wondering if you could help. I need to reformat the computer and want to save my SA game file. Where is is? Thanks for you help.
Old 10-02-2005   #787
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
It's in...
My Documents -> GTA San Andreas User Files.
All save files have .B extension.

Old 10-02-2005   #788
theaikidoka

Nite, thanks a lot. I managed to find a save ile from someone else, at St. MarksBistro point, but hit the same problem. I never knew you had to put down the landing gear, where does it mention that? Anyway, I owe you bud...
Old 10-02-2005   #789
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by theaikidoka
Nite, thanks a lot. I managed to find a save ile from someone else, at St. MarksBistro point, but hit the same problem. I never knew you had to put down the landing gear, where does it mention that? Anyway, I owe you bud...
it should have told you when you did the flying lessons at the flying school. but its the same key ya use for Sub Missions to change the landing gear up and down

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005   #790
Just Me

Thanks a bunch Asif!
Old 10-04-2005   #791
RetiredKiller

Given up all hopes on Stowaway

Alright, I've given up my hopes to do it... the "Stowaway" mission!

My computer just seems to let everyone go in their normal speeds, but I lag... all tricks to speed up the PCJ didn't work, including editing handling.cfg...

The File
Old 10-04-2005   #792
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Re: Given up all hopes on Stowaway

Quote:
Originally posted by RetiredKiller
Alright, I've given up my hopes to do it... the "Stowaway" mission!

My computer just seems to let everyone go in their normal speeds, but I lag... all tricks to speed up the PCJ didn't work, including editing handling.cfg...

The File
...and you saved the game at Santa Maria beach, miles away from the desert!

Anyway, it's done with an ease.

Save Game

Old 10-04-2005   #793
RetiredKiller

Yeah Asif, I got exhausted by the many attempts, plus I found the desert boring+not enough civilized world... so I got myself some nice WAA cars in the various LS garages...

BTW: you were really speedy... looks like someone have been waiting for this...
Old 10-04-2005   #794
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

I'd have posted it several minutes earlier if you had saved it at the airstrip. :p

Old 10-04-2005   #795
RetiredKiller

Then It'd be like ping-pong...

Actually pretty dumb of me not to save, there, since I could've teleported there... anyways, it's done