Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2005   #361
poddan

N.O.E. and Freefall

could u beat the N.O.E.mission? U can use cheats...if u have time, try to beat the two remaining Zero missions two...dont be afraid to use the jetpack!
Cheers!
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf5.zip (59.8 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by poddan; 07-18-2005 at 03:51 PM..
Old 07-18-2005   #362
InDoMoNKeY

InDoMoNKeY is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: N.O.E. and Freefall

Quote:
Originally posted by poddan
could u beat the N.O.E.mission? U can use cheats...if u have time, try to beat the two remaining Zero missions two...dont be afraid to use the jetpack!
Cheers!
Done.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (59.7 KB, 34 views)
InDoMoNKeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #363
phrozenfire

Hey. I'm back in for the 'Freefall' mission assigned by Salvatore.

Thanks!

edit: wait a few minutes, let me update it later because I've been doing the Caligula missions.

edit2: I was doing Up Up and Away! and the damn helicopter and vehicle exploded when i was literally at the Airstrip's garage area/AC tower... . So could you do 'Freefall' and 'Up Up and Away'?

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip freefallmission.zip (61.8 KB, 34 views)
Old 07-18-2005   #364
InDoMoNKeY

Working on it, phrozenfire.
Old 07-18-2005   #365
InDoMoNKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by phrozenfire
Hey. I'm back in for the 'Freefall' mission assigned by Salvatore.

Thanks!

edit: wait a few minutes, let me update it later because I've been doing the Caligula missions.

edit2: I was doing Up Up and Away! and the damn helicopter and vehicle exploded when i was literally at the Airstrip's garage area/AC tower... . So could you do 'Freefall' and 'Up Up and Away'?

Thanks.
Done.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (61.9 KB, 39 views)
Old 07-18-2005   #366
nnnnnn

nnnnnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fly.........

Quote:
Originally posted by Zmax
Can someone help me with the all flying missions and the "freefall" one....and if could finish the driving school.

Thanks.
Freefall-Done. N.O.E. - Done. Driving School - Done, including Gold Alley-oop. Yeah, I'm a baller. No cheats, have fun, and I think that that was all the flying missions at this point.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf2.zip (59.3 KB, 37 views)
nnnnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005   #367
nnnnnn

Quote:
Originally posted by UnKnown X
Here you go:

Edit: Oh, I forgot driving school. Want me to do that as well?
Done Rishi, driving school, no cheats. Jethro called bout the unofficial (ie. illegal) racing league near the school.
Diesel666, doing yours as we speak.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf4.zip (58.5 KB, 33 views)
Old 07-18-2005   #368
nnnnnn

Quote:
Originally posted by Diesel666
Could i get the Flying School mission its part of the storyline because its hereditery and also all the flying toreno missions thanks

Game Save
School passed with flying colours. Yeah, I know that was bad. Anyway, I also did the first Toreno Mission, N.O.E. The next Toreno is not flying, but after that, yes, so you might need to post again.

There, I think the thread is all caught up with the old saves. Otherwise, if we have missed your save, please post again. Also, my contact info is nate(take this out including the brackets)five (at) gmail.com. Have fun!
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (56.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 07-18-2005   #369
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Right, my computer is crap, it always crashes on FreeFall when i reach the the circle, also i cant even get the plane upto the circle on dam and blast, and as for chasing the guy in the helicopter for tenpenny, i can chase him, but whilst landing, i get this huge lag, where he gets away whilst im landing.
Also if im right, after these 3, its the liberty mission
So if any of ya's could eliminate this triple threat of flight missions, then i would be glad.
(No Link Here, Never Mind)

im still gutted, i mean it crashes at the circle, thats like the hard bit over

Last edited by Ash_735; 07-19-2005 at 09:56 AM..
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005   #370
ngs jso e
Newbie Member

ngs jso e is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by InDoMoNKeY
No clue. I've only completed your missions and saved. Try restarting your computer and try again?
Hm, there is something else.

Some of the colours and the car lights are messed up, hm.. anything you know about?

Since.. If I re-install my game then my save wont work.. right?

I mean, you did my missions without any mods or anything installed.. so there must be a way to fix it, since now its no longer fun with san andreas.. looking that crappy.

Last edited by ngs jso e; 07-19-2005 at 06:39 AM..
ngs jso e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005   #371
InDoMoNKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by ngs jso e
Hm, there is something else.

Some of the colours and the car lights are messed up, hm.. anything you know about?

Since.. If I re-install my game then my save wont work.. right?

I mean, you did my missions without any mods or anything installed.. so there must be a way to fix it, since now its no longer fun with san andreas.. looking that crappy.
That's weird. Is it only at the savegame I sent? What about if you start a new game? You had a lag problem before and I said you had to reset, then everything was fine. Means that this colour problem was after it?

Did you make any back-up of the old save-game? Maybe you should download the save-game you uploaded (without the missions I done completed) and if you put that back it HAS to be normal. If not, it can't be the savegame. If this doesn't work, back up your "My GTA:SA User Files" folder and re-install the game. If that won't work I don't have any clue.
Old 07-19-2005   #372
ngs jso e
Newbie Member

Quote:
That's weird. Is it only at the savegame I sent? What about if you start a new game? You had a lag problem before and I said you had to reset, then everything was fine. Means that this colour problem was after it?

Did you make any back-up of the old save-game? Maybe you should download the save-game you uploaded (without the missions I done completed) and if you put that back it HAS to be normal. If not, it can't be the savegame. If this doesn't work, back up your "My GTA:SA User Files" folder and re-install the game. If that won't work I don't have any clue.
Ok, will try that. Thank you for advice, but if I re-install my game.. Will I be able to run my save files.. I mean, if I had a new motorbike skin or something..
Old 07-19-2005   #373
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
Yeah you will be able to load them.
Old 07-19-2005   #374
InDoMoNKeY

If you re-install the game you would need to install the new motorbike skin too, I think. Hope it works, man.
Old 07-19-2005   #375
ngs jso e
Newbie Member

Quote:
If you re-install the game you would need to install the new motorbike skin too, I think. Hope it works, man.
Ok, but.. if im unsure what modifications I've done to the game.. is there a way to find out? ;P