Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2005   #301
devious1
Registered User
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 280
devious1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by supad aka dfresh
im so mad that I forgot to attached the saved game.
Here you go supad
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf2.zip (61.8 KB, 53 views)
devious1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #302
supad aka dfresh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Greensboro, Alabama
Posts: 45
supad aka dfresh is on a distinguished roadsupad aka dfresh is on a distinguished roadsupad aka dfresh is on a distinguished road
Thanks alot man, I should nick name u supad lol.
__________________
Loyal GTA fan since November 2001.
supad aka dfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #303
macts
Registered User
Amateur Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 100
macts is an unknown quantity at this point
i need someone to do the last quarry mission, i just can't dump the bodies into the water without dumping the dumper too :S.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (61.5 KB, 49 views)
__________________
uuuummm
http://www.edgeforums.net/gta/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50195
macts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #304
nnnnnn
Registered User
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 71
nnnnnn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by macts
i need someone to do the last quarry mission, i just can't dump the bodies into the water without dumping the dumper too :S.
Ok, I did it, but as I was driving the dumper I got wasted. All your weapons and I think all your money (or most of it) are intact for some reason, I don't know, I didn't use cheats. If you want me to redo it, just say the words. Otherwise, here it is:
If you want to do it again yourself, here's a trick for the dumper. Just lift up the back part very slightly, then back up towards the river. The body and the motorcycle will slide right out, and then hit the brakes quick.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf4.zip (61.4 KB, 48 views)
nnnnnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #305
policewhale
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 10
policewhale is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah again i have another problem can someone beat the 3 missions i have left on the map? they are just from 3 different people just look on the map and do one from each person thats it.

Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf3.zip (53.9 KB, 49 views)
policewhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005   #306
macts
Registered User
Amateur Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 100
macts is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by nnnnnn
Ok, I did it, but as I was driving the dumper I got wasted. All your weapons and I think all your money (or most of it) are intact for some reason, I don't know, I didn't use cheats. If you want me to redo it, just say the words. Otherwise, here it is:
If you want to do it again yourself, here's a trick for the dumper. Just lift up the back part very slightly, then back up towards the river. The body and the motorcycle will slide right out, and then hit the brakes quick.
thanks a lot, when you got busted you didn't loose anything because i dated barbara in that save file.(when you date her you don't loose your weps when you get busted).
__________________
uuuummm
http://www.edgeforums.net/gta/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50195
macts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #307
macts
Registered User
Amateur Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 100
macts is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by policewhale
Yeah again i have another problem can someone beat the 3 missions i have left on the map? they are just from 3 different people just look on the map and do one from each person thats it.

Thanks in advance
done.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf3.zip (53.7 KB, 49 views)
__________________
uuuummm
http://www.edgeforums.net/gta/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50195
macts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #308
The Computer Geek
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
If someone could be kind and complete flight school for me. I just need the brozne so I can continue the storyline. It took me days to do this on my PS2 version, but I'm tearing my hair our trying to complete it for my PC version.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip flightschool.zip (57.9 KB, 51 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #309
InDoMoNKeY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 359
InDoMoNKeY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The Computer Geek
If someone could be kind and complete flight school for me. I just need the brozne so I can continue the storyline. It took me days to do this on my PS2 version, but I'm tearing my hair our trying to complete it for my PC version.

Thanks in advance.
Here it is, haven't done any missions in a while.

Does anybody know a free hosting service? For the save games site?
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (57.8 KB, 46 views)
InDoMoNKeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #310
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender
 
UnKnown X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sandy Bay
Posts: 804
UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
How 'bout [Tripod]?
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
:>
[ nothing of importance ] [ Ħuʍop uɐəɯ ɪ żdn s,ʇɐɥʍ 'oııəɥ ]
UnKnown X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #311
phrozenfire
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by InDoMoNKeY
Here it is, haven't done any missions in a while.

Does anybody know a free hosting service? For the save games site?
Perhaps 50megs.com or 95mb.com?

Both are A++
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #312
Zmax
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I hate SCHOOL.

Hi, could someone help me with the driving and flying lessons. Thats about it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf2.zip (58.2 KB, 49 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #313
Gir489
Registered User
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 56
Gir489 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by InDoMoNKeY
Here it is, haven't done any missions in a while.

Does anybody know a free hosting service? For the save games site?
I can get a hosting comp, dude.

I just need someone to make the site.
__________________
I dont know how to keep my sig within the allowed sizes, but Llama can fix it!
Gir489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005   #314
Kathac
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
noe mission

Can someone please complete the n.o.e mission for me. I've tried it a ton of times and keep crashing the plane and it's getting really fustrating!
Attached Files
File Type: zip newfile.zip (60.3 KB, 49 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005   #315
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender
 
UnKnown X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Sandy Bay
Posts: 804
UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Gir489
I can get a hosting comp, dude.

I just need someone to make the site.
I would, but even though I know HTML, I have yet to make any proper website, so I have no website-making experience.

If you're not looking for something fancy though, I'll be glad to help.
__________________
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
:>
[ nothing of importance ] [ Ħuʍop uɐəɯ ɪ żdn s,ʇɐɥʍ 'oııəɥ ]
UnKnown X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:47 PM.