Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2005   #211
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by macts
i would need someone to complete the driving school(cars) all gold and the boat school all gold too. am just a really bad driver :/.
Both all gold. No cheats used.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf2.zip (61.3 KB, 56 views)
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005   #212
macts
Amateur Member

macts is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SCO
Both all gold. No cheats used.
thax you alot i really really am bad at driving boats and cars.
macts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #213
LSDmushroom

Thanks alot X really appreciate it.
Old 07-11-2005   #214
limited-edition
Newbie Member

limited-edition is an unknown quantity at this point
InDoMoNKeY, I know how you feel, my dvd came with tons of scratches, I should have taken it back but as I really wanted to play, and it still worked I was happy. I get weird messages like when I put disk it "Failed to authorize disk in the time limit" and "Could not find disk" even though the disk is it, and it is a real dvd disk of San Andreas.
limited-edition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #215
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
You're welcome, LSD
UnKnown X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #216
LSDmushroom

InDoMoNKeY can you please attach the savegame i gave you that you completed cus mine's kinda ****ed up it doesn't want to give me missions now after i finished the mission called high noon where you kill pulaski.
Old 07-11-2005   #217
InDoMoNKeY

InDoMoNKeY is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LSDmushroom
InDoMoNKeY can you please attach the savegame i gave you that you completed cus mine's kinda ****ed up it doesn't want to give me missions now after i finished the mission called high noon where you kill pulaski.
You need to check the other pages of this thread because I don't keep savegames. Everytime when I'm helping someone I overwrite the old savegame.
InDoMoNKeY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #218
LSDmushroom

I mean the one Unknown posted that's ****cked. If it's not too hard can you complete freefall on that savegame i posted again?
Old 07-11-2005   #219
InDoMoNKeY

Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (59.4 KB, 51 views)
Old 07-11-2005   #220
Gbrooks
Newbie Member

Gbrooks is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, Indo.

I need the mission N.O.E done, I'm saved right beside the airport. I've tried it multiple times, and I can get to the Corona, but I can't get back, I always crash, ^_^.

After this, I'm hoping Woozie calls, so I can get my next mission.. tell me if he does. Thanks!

P.S - I'm at my hotel on my laptop, it's got net access, so I'd like to download the savegame before I'm on my flight, as my laptop can't get online =(. So.. if you could finish it by the end of the day, it'd be much appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf1.zip (60.9 KB, 56 views)
Gbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #221
InDoMoNKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbrooks
Hey, Indo.

I need the mission N.O.E done, I'm saved right beside the airport. I've tried it multiple times, and I can get to the Corona, but I can't get back, I always crash, ^_^.

After this, I'm hoping Woozie calls, so I can get my next mission.. tell me if he does. Thanks!

P.S - I'm at my hotel on my laptop, it's got net access, so I'd like to download the savegame before I'm on my flight, as my laptop can't get online =(. So.. if you could finish it by the end of the day, it'd be much appreciated.
Finish it by the end of the day!? What about now? Here it is. You got no phone calls, you need to do another mission at the airport.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (61.1 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-11-2005   #222
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

UnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really niceUnKnown X is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LSDmushroom
I mean the one Unknown posted that's ****cked. If it's not too hard can you complete freefall on that savegame i posted again?
I think you just need to wait for a phonecall. I got a phonecall on the way back, but I didn't answer it in case you wanted to hear it.
Old 07-11-2005   #223
macts
Amateur Member

macts is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a bug in lifes a beach mission, i need someone to do it for me. i am winning savegame with a main.scm mod, so you will need this http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=202416 main.scm to be able to load the game. if you are doing this remember to back up your main.scm you will need after you finish to set things back to normal. (its the magnet in all helicopters mod)
Attached Files
File Type: zip gtasasf8.zip (52.6 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by macts; 07-11-2005 at 11:56 AM..
macts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #224
InDoMoNKeY

I'm not installing mods to complete missions.
Old 07-11-2005   #225
UnKnown X
Registered Sex Offender

Mmm. . . me neither. Sorry.