maja sloser
Newbie Member

maja sloser is an unknown quantity at this point
please complete me missions:
up, up, and away
freefall
you can use cheats
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (61.0 KB, 11 views)
maja sloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #2042
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by maja sloser
please complete me missions:
up, up, and away
freefall
you can use cheats
Both missions completed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (61.2 KB, 10 views)
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #2043
maja sloser
Newbie Member

Red face

please complete me mission
saint mark's bistro
you can use cheats
thank you
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (60.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-25-2007   #2044
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Red face Would one of you help me?

If you are able, would you give me a save, which is after "End of the line," or where that is the only mission left to be done, that has the Extra Territories "glitch" in it, for the PC Version 2.0, this would sure help.
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #2045
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
please complete me mission
saint mark's bistro
you can use cheats
thank you
Saint Mark's Bistro passed, ignoring cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (61.5 KB, 9 views)
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #2046
maja sloser
Newbie Member

i need help again, can you complete me mission
vertical bird
you can use cheats
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (60.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-26-2007   #2047
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
i need help again, can you complete me mission
vertical bird
you can use cheats
Vertical Bird passed, ignoring cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (61.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-26-2007   #2048
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer
If you are able, would you give me a save, which is after "End of the line," or where that is the only mission left to be done, that has the Extra Territories "glitch" in it, for the PC Version 2.0, this would sure help.
OT
You'll get a v1/v2 save for any mission here, and every SA has the extra territories glitch, you just gotta work it.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #2049
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Saves and glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
You'll get a v1/v2 save for any mission here, and every SA has the extra territories glitch, you just gotta work it.
Hey Clansman, thanks very much for that link, I tried a couple of the saves for Ver. 2.0, but on mine when I picked the downloaded save, which I unzipped and put in the proper directory, the game went to the starting screen and started a new game. I tried a few of them, same thing. Don't know why, but I am gonna downgrade the "exe" to version one and try them, and if they don't work I will go back there and download a few Ver 1.0 to see if they work.
Okay on the glitch thingy, you remind me of my Old Man, "if you really want something, then get it yourself"
Again, thanks for your efforts.
OT
Old 09-26-2007   #2050
Asif
Moderator =)

Can you upload one of your v2.0 save files (with decent progress) here? Let me give a try with the glitch.

Also, try these save files in this post, these should work on your v2.0.

Last edited by Asif; 09-26-2007 at 05:07 PM..
Old 09-26-2007   #2051
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Here is the Save.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Can you upload one of your v2.0 save files (with decent progress) here? Let me give a try with the glitch.

Also, try these save files in this post, these should work on your v2.0.
Here is a save from my "cheat game," so have fun with it, and of course I will appreciate anything you can help me with.
OT
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (65.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-27-2007   #2052
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer
Here is a save from my "cheat game," so have fun with it, and of course I will appreciate anything you can help me with.
OT
Here you go, gang territories glitch unlocked.

3 hours flight, few territories (Grove + Ballas + Vagos) unlocked around the countryside and Las Venturas. Oddly, it's the same result I got years ago while experimenting with one of my v1.0 save files. Perhaps, it's the nature of my game.

Edit: Screenshots.

Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (65.3 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Asif; 09-27-2007 at 02:51 AM..
Old 09-27-2007   #2053
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Cool I just don't know what to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Here you go, gang territories glitch unlocked.

3 hours flight, few territories (Grove + Ballas + Vagos) unlocked around the countryside and Las Venturas. Oddly, it's the same result I got years ago while experimenting with one of my v1.0 save files. Perhaps, it's the nature of my game.

Edit: Screenshots.

First: I went to where you pointed me, got a couple saves from the Mike files, and they work very well. In fact, i was up till the wee hours playing one
Second: The save I sent you have over three hours flying time already in it, but it did nothing for me. I do appreciate your efforts on my behalf, and of course I am going to try out the save I just downloaded from here. I will let you know how things work on this end.
Again, thank you and Clansman too!
Old Timer
I sent you a message, as I didn't want to post a long message, but I am attaching the file I mentioned in that message, this is the one I downloaded after you took a look at it, then I played it, and flew over 3 hours, then saved it, and this is that file.
OT
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf8.zip (65.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by Old Timer; 09-27-2007 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: To attach a file.
Old 09-27-2007   #2054
Asif
Moderator =)

The only difference I can see with the file, there seems to be a mild colored Ballas territory around the Ocean docks. Probably flying for further hours as 4-6 hours may unlock some more territories, but I am not 100% hopeful with it.

Anyway, we should be using the existing topic, so this one stays on-topic.
Old 12-11-2007   #2055
Jonatron
Aversion to Movement

Jonatron is an unknown quantity at this point
Heya, if you could do the 'Parachute onto Target' Test for gold, i would be SOO happy. No cheats (why you'd need to use cheats i dont know...) If you like, 'Circle Airstrip and land' and maybe 'City Slicking' . All i really need is Parachuting, great if you could Circle one too. Thanks man.

http://www.speedyshare.com/414247634.html (Dead link) >>>

Last edited by Jonatron; 12-11-2007 at 12:38 PM..
Jonatron is offline   Reply With Quote