Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2006   #1711
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
GTASAsf5.zip

Zero's Bandit missions. Can't be fucked with them right now. You may use cheats.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #1712
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
Attachment 3780

Zero's Bandit missions. Can't be fucked with them right now. You may use cheats.
Supply lines and New model army passed, ignoring cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (56.9 KB, 30 views)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #1713
Ari

Gold in Burn and Lap, The 90, and City Slickin. Dont use cheats. Save: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f3l071
Old 11-30-2006   #1714
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari
Gold in Burn and Lap, The 90, and City Slickin. Dont use cheats. Save: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f3l071
Driving school all gold.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (59.1 KB, 27 views)
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #1715
Ari

thank you very much!
Old 12-05-2006   #1716
harry113

Can you do the mission where you drive into the back of the plane on the bike? Cheers - no cheats if possible.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf6.zip (57.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 12-05-2006   #1717
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry113
Can you do the mission where you drive into the back of the plane on the bike? Cheers - no cheats if possible.

Thanks.
Stowaway completed, no cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf6.zip (58.7 KB, 34 views)
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006   #1718
harry113

Cheers.
Old 12-08-2006   #1719
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Well, I'll edit than add my save game. However, my files are 198kb, so how do I compress them? I need N.O.E. and Freefall done, and all gold in Driving School would be nice if you're not bothered by than. As this is my file for messing around, use cheats as much as you want.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTAsasf4.b.zip (56.7 KB, 25 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.

Last edited by Lucky; 12-09-2006 at 12:00 PM..
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #1720
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Compress them with the Winzip.

Old 12-09-2006   #1721
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Asif, I've edited and added the savegame to my original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006   #1722
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Well, I'll edit than add my save game. However, my files are 198kb, so how do I compress them? I need N.O.E. and Freefall done, and all gold in Driving School would be nice if you're not bothered by than. As this is my file for messing around, use cheats as much as you want.
You must have given the wrong safe file there. San Fiero and Las Venturas are yet to unlock there. :p

Old 12-11-2006   #1723
ed.poore

Stowaway Glitch

Could you complete the Stoaway mission for me please, I think it's the glitch making it impossible on my PC, tried it at least 20 times & modded the bike's handling to no avail, got closer but not close enough.

Saved at the airstrip for your convenience.

Many thanks (PS if you're bored you could do the Allep Oop for me at the bike school).
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (62.2 KB, 23 views)
Old 12-11-2006   #1724
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed.poore
Could you complete the Stoaway mission for me please, I think it's the glitch making it impossible on my PC, tried it at least 20 times & modded the bike's handling to no avail, got closer but not close enough.

Saved at the airstrip for your convenience.

Many thanks (PS if you're bored you could do the Allep Oop for me at the bike school).
I think you've uploaded the wrong savegame. The one you gave is 100% complete.
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #1725
ed.poore

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Razor:.
I think you've uploaded the wrong savegame. The one you gave is 100% complete.
Oops my bad, hopefully this will be the correct one. BTW, thanks for a quick response.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (57.4 KB, 31 views)