Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2006   #1696
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
But what's that ??? mission?
I think he meant the description of the blip on the map, you know you arent supposed to know that mystery man is Toreno if you havent completed the storyline. :p.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006   #1697
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Must have to finnish Woozie's missions as i done Amphibious Assault and still no call or marker ?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006   #1698
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
There's also another one after that I believe...involved with killing the Vietnamese gangs in the ship, Da Na thang most probably.
Wow, this guy has actually given us 5 missions to do.

Old 11-22-2006   #1699
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Heh lol, that reminds me, the first time I thought that Snakehead guy I had to beat was really strong, but he's just like a pedestrian Still busy with those mission, be patient
Old 11-22-2006   #1700
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossallen
CJ missions
Toreno's Last Flight
Yay Ka-Boom-Boom

???'s missions
Monster
All missions done up to and including Monster as requested.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 11-25-2006 at 06:04 PM..
Old 11-22-2006   #1701
rossallen

Oh cool that was quick cheers
Old 11-22-2006   #1702
Wicked Member

No problem rossallen, glad to help.
Old 11-24-2006   #1703
tyk

Unhappy pretty please

ahm feels a little stupid but i just cannot catch up with that fake suck-ass Loc
CUTTHROAT BUSINESS

no cheats please.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (63.8 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by tyk; 11-24-2006 at 08:37 AM..
Old 11-24-2006   #1704
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyk
ahm feels a little stupid but i just cannot catch up with that fake suck-ass Loc
CUTTHROAT BUSINESS

no cheats please.
Cut Throat Business completed. No cheats used.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf5.zip (65.6 KB, 18 views)
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006   #1705
tyk

whoaa thanks dude
u da man : )
Old 11-26-2006   #1706
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Hehe, give us the actual save file, DBD. Shortcuts does not work. :p
Oops, hehe

Jizzy's missions
Zero's missions
Driving school

cheats, up to you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (56.7 KB, 18 views)
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006   #1707
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKBEFOREDAWN
Oops, hehe

Jizzy's missions
Zero's missions
Driving school

cheats, up to you.
Driving School, Supply Lines, New Model Army and Mike Toreno passed, ignoring cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (56.9 KB, 19 views)

Old 11-27-2006   #1708
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Thanks!

Shit, When I try to do this mission SA freezes, Do the mission at my garage in Los Santos, 'Ice Cold Killa'. I saved it at the garage so it just brings you up right there.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (57.0 KB, 17 views)
Old 11-27-2006   #1709
tyk

here ye goes
ice cold killa
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (56.5 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by tyk; 11-27-2006 at 10:43 PM..
Old 11-28-2006   #1710
DBD
Banned
Banned

All the Triad Missions please
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (57.3 KB, 16 views)