Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2006   #1681
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Asif is a master at this, I bet he would make a "I will complete any mission for you" thread for Grand Theft Auto 4 the same day its released on PC

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #1682
no_pulse
Newbie Member

no_pulse is an unknown quantity at this point
Vertical Bird

I need help with the "Vertical Bird" mission please.
As always, no cheats please!

I don't know how you guys do it with the keyboard. I've tried a few times and man its hard as hell, for me anyways!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (49.3 KB, 23 views)
no_pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #1683
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Vertical Bird completed.

I use a PS2 DualShock2 with USB adapter.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf3.zip (59.6 KB, 23 views)
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #1684
no_pulse
Newbie Member

no_pulse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Vertical Bird completed.

I use a PS2 DualShock2 with USB adapter.
Thank you
no_pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #1685
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I use the number key pad and arrow keys for flying, 9 accelerate, 1 brake, 8 and 2 for PITCH, 4 and 6 for YAW, and Left Arrow/Right Arrow for ROLL

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 11-16-2006   #1686
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Asif is a master at this, I bet he would make a "I will complete any mission for you" thread for Grand Theft Auto 4 the same day its released on PC
Feeble possibility from my side.
Because I'll probably be able to get the game after 3/4 weeks of release. Someone else will open the thread in the mean time (could be you! :p). But I willl gladly contribute in later if I can.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #1687
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Jizzy's missions
Driving School
Zero-Red Baron
Attached Files
File Type: zip dokumentzzzzzzz.zip (613 Bytes, 23 views)

Last edited by DBD; 11-19-2006 at 06:32 PM..
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #1688
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKBEFOREDAWN
How do I upload a save file?
click on Go Advance, scroll down and click on "manage attachments" upload the file in a .zip there

Old 11-19-2006   #1689
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
click on Go Advance, scroll down and click on "manage attachments" upload the file in a .zip there
Got it, Lol. Got it right the second you posted
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006   #1690
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKBEFOREDAWN
Jizzy's missions
Driving School
Zero-Red Baron
Hehe, give us the actual save file, DBD. Shortcuts does not work. :p

Old 11-20-2006   #1691
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah i noticed that when i looked at the filesize, but i thought Nite would have checked it out and said so.
Old 11-22-2006   #1692
rossallen

CJ missions
Toreno's Last Flight
Yay Ka-Boom-Boom

???'s missions
Monster

No cheats please

cheers there maybe a bug in the monster mission and i was wondering how you might fix it get back to me on how you fixed it or if you fixed it

GTASAsf1.zip
Old 11-22-2006   #1693
Wicked Member

Done Torenos last flight but there is no marker appearing outside Doherty garage for Yay ka boom boom ??

EDIT : 10 minutes later and still nothing, i am running an unmodded version 1 with no cheats activated.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 11-22-2006 at 11:54 AM..
Old 11-22-2006   #1694
Asif
Moderator =)

rossallen hasnt done Amphibious Assault from Woozie yet and may be that's the reason and the lung capacity needs to be maxed out.

Old 11-22-2006   #1695
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
^I also saw that, he still has to do Amphibious Assault before he can do Yay Ka-Boom-Boom, right?. But what's that ??? mission? Amphibious Assault? Anyway, I'm trying it for you right now.