Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006   #1591
drevil919

Cant manage the Sweet Johnson mission Cesar Vialpondo. Cant get the low rider to bounce right. No cheats please. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (52.3 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by drevil919; 10-16-2006 at 10:45 AM..
Old 10-16-2006   #1592
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Well, it would be a lot easier for us if you'd upload your save.
Old 10-16-2006   #1593
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by drevil919
Cant manage the Sweet Johnson mission Cesar Vialpondo. Cant get the low rider to bounce right. No cheats please. Thanks
Cesar Vialpando passed, without cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (52.4 KB, 30 views)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #1594
aslice
Newbie Member

aslice is an unknown quantity at this point
Just beat Driving school, and if you want you can beat zero's mission's, or get my lung capicity higher. Cheats welcome.

http:// http://dl3.ohshare.com/v/220...TASAsf1.b.html
aslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #1595
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by aslice
Just beat Driving school, and if you want you can beat zero's mission's, or get my lung capicity higher. Cheats welcome.

http:// http://dl3.ohshare.com/v/220...TASAsf1.b.html
Driving School and Supply Lines from Zero passed without cheats. The next one from Zero is much easier, I am leaving that upto you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (55.8 KB, 32 views)

Old 10-21-2006   #1596
aslice
Newbie Member

Well I cant fly with key & mouse... http://dl3.ohshare.com/v/4066017/GTASAsf1.b.html

P.S Expect to see me again for N.O.E
Old 10-21-2006   #1597
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
what mission? Flying School? I can do both it and N.O.E. for ya

edit: I don't see a place to click a link to download your game save from on that host? can you upload it somewhere else.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 10-21-2006 at 11:39 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006   #1598
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslice
Well I cant fly with key & mouse... http://dl3.ohshare.com/v/4066017/GTASAsf1.b.html

P.S Expect to see me again for N.O.E
Flying School (with Golds) and N.O.E. passed for you.

PS. Beat you again, Nite.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (57.1 KB, 27 views)

Old 10-21-2006   #1599
aslice
Newbie Member

...I forot to put what mission oops...but yeah flying school http://s7.quicksharing.com/v/163147/GTASAsf1 .b.html try that one

P.S ok nevermind man you guys are fast.
Old 10-22-2006   #1600
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

By the way, aslice - flying with Keyboard+mouse configuration is quite easy. It's matter of only 8 buttons (at most) on the keyboard. You dont even need to use the mouse.

Old 10-22-2006   #1601
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
PS. Beat you again, Nite.
Yeah cause I couldn't even download it lucky bastard, I guess I gotta becareful what I say since your under moderator now lol

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 10-22-2006   #1602
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Haha, the download link was at the top-left of that page, with big texts 'Download File'. :p

Old 10-22-2006   #1603
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Haha, the download link was at the top-left of that page, with big texts 'Download File'. :p
I saw that, but on my screen it wasn't even clickable, just showed as text

Last edited by Nite; 10-22-2006 at 05:34 AM..
Old 10-22-2006   #1604
arroya

arroya is an unknown quantity at this point
Um my comp sucks i might need help getting all gold o nthe aircraft missions
I wonder if your brasi really does fry from playing to many video games because i feel just fine from extended hours of play in fact the only class i suck in is math and ive always hated math Im supurb in my school work and studies.
www.usmcc.net www.pwned.nl www.americasarmy.com
arroya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006   #1605
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arroya
Um my comp sucks i might need help getting all gold o nthe aircraft missions
Then upload your save file (zipped) here.