Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2006   #1576
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
YA it did it after i installed GRIM's tupac mod. but then i replaced it back with oroginal files and it still does it.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #1577
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer
YA it did it after i installed GRIM's tupac mod. but then i replaced it back with oroginal files and it still does it.
Hmm... Pretty strange... I have no idea, tbh. Maybe you need the script files to use the save...?

Edit: I don't think so, because you asked for a V1 save, so you're using V1, right?
I don't know what the problem is....
Old 10-01-2006   #1578
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackhammer
Since you have returned to original config., try deleting the gta_sa.set file.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006   #1579
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Since you have returned to original config., try deleting the gta_sa.set file.
Where is it located?
Old 10-01-2006   #1580
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
X:\Documents and Settings\[Your_username]\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

Old 10-01-2006   #1581
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

Nope.. didnt help :/ I think ill try re-install it, when ever i get my SA CD back from my friend
thanks anyway.
Old 10-01-2006   #1582
N008

Please, if you could complete Toreno's Last Flight, it would be greatly appreciated, like a 10 ton burden off my back. Missions like this hinder gaming experience.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (57.6 KB, 26 views)
Old 10-01-2006   #1583
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N008
Please, if you could complete Toreno's Last Flight, it would be greatly appreciated, like a 10 ton burden off my back. Missions like this hinder gaming experience.

Thanks in advance.
Toreno's Last Flight passed for you, ignoring cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (57.6 KB, 28 views)

Old 10-01-2006   #1584
N008

Really appreciate that, thanks man.

Crap, not to double post, I need Stowaway and Freefall passed, antique processor categorically refuses to work with them, it would be really, really appreciated if you could complete them. Cheat if you can be bothered.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (59.9 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by N008; 10-04-2006 at 12:52 PM..
Old 10-04-2006   #1585
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Really appreciate that, thanks man.

Crap, not to double post, I need Stowaway and Freefall passed, antique processor categorically refuses to work with them, it would be really, really appreciated if you could complete them. Cheat if you can be bothered.
Good job on not choosing to double post. Much appreciated.

Freefall and Stowaway passed for you without cheats.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (60.1 KB, 24 views)

Old 10-04-2006   #1586
.:GEO:.
Terminator X
Amateur Member

.:GEO:. is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but Congrats Asif on Being a Moderator

I view this thread from time to time to take some savings and fool about a bit, and just noticed MODERATOR written under your nick

.:GEO:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006   #1587
Asif
Moderator =)

Thanks Sir, a PM would have been nicer. :p

Old 10-04-2006   #1588
generalaction
The only.

generalaction is on a distinguished roadgeneralaction is on a distinguished road
Asif deserves to be a Moderator, he has helped me countless times. Definitely one/is of the nicest people on this board.

Congrats.
Old 10-05-2006   #1589
N008

Most definitely, Asif stands out in the community.

Having said that, bothering you for the last time (in this cycle of gameplay), Cut Throat Business is a pain, again, it would be appreciated beyond imagination. Cheat if you want to.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (60.2 KB, 25 views)
Old 10-05-2006   #1590
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Most definitely, Asif stands out in the community.

Having said that, bothering you for the last time (in this cycle of gameplay), Cut Throat Business is a pain, again, it would be appreciated beyond imagination. Cheat if you want to.

Thanks in advance.
Cut throat business done...
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (60.5 KB, 27 views)
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote