Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2006   #1486
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Ok, it's not the best, 2 gold, the rest silver.

GTASAsf2.zip
Old 08-31-2006   #1487
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Relic
hi its me again im having trouble with flying School now....could someone please pass it for me?
Learning to fly - passed for you, with all GOLDS.

7000th Input
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (59.7 KB, 35 views)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #1488
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Man, I got a problem. I just can't get a 100% with parachute thing at the flying school, plus that thing at the boat school where you have to go just....straight (I know it's stupid).
Anyway, could someone do those for me please?

Thanks

GTASAsf1.zip
Old 08-31-2006   #1489
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I just tried your Parachute mission twice and it started me of at around 4 secs from the ground and wasted time ?
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #1490
Flip
Hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
I just tried your Parachute mission twice and it started me of at around 4 secs from the ground and wasted time ?
What? You mean that you have more time when you're doing that??
Old 08-31-2006   #1491
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
No, i mean i'm only 4 seconds from hitting the ground...lol

Here's a P/Screen and the timer hasn't even started....

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 08-31-2006 at 11:44 AM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #1492
Flip
Hi.

Wait. When you're starting with that parachute thing, your almost hitting the ground, you don't even have a chance to do something????
Old 08-31-2006   #1493
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
Man, I got a problem. I just can't get a 100% with parachute thing at the flying school, plus that thing at the boat school where you have to go just....straight (I know it's stupid).
Anyway, could someone do those for me please?

Thanks

Attachment 3639
Golds in Parachute + Basic Seamanship.

@ Clansman: Probably any of your mod is causing that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf1.zip (66.7 KB, 33 views)

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006   #1494
Flip
Hi.

Thanks Asif! Those were very annoying...
Old 08-31-2006   #1495
Demonic Relic
Newbie Member

Demonic Relic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Learning to fly - passed for you, with all GOLDS.

7000th Input

thanks Guys!
Demonic Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #1496
tazleo
Newbie Member

tazleo is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up with all this FLYING crap? If I wanted to fly this much I would have bought a flight sim. It's to bad that you cannot progress any further in the game with completing these flying missions, it's very frustrating after trying about 30 times and coming up oh so close. Anyway,enough venting.Could you please complete FREEFALL [ with no cheats please]
Attached Files
File Type: zip GTASAsf2.zip (60.2 KB, 32 views)
tazleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006   #1497
Flip
Hi.

Sorry, I can't do it. Are you using V2?? Because I'm using V1 and they're not compatible...
Old 09-02-2006   #1498
tazleo
Newbie Member

Quote:
Sorry, I can't do it. Are you using V2?? Because I'm using V1 and they're not compatible...

I do not know what "V1 or V2" are!http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/imag...s/confused.gif
Old 09-02-2006   #1499
Flip
Hi.

Oh, sorry I mean Version 1 or 2, but I'm almost sure that you're using 2, because I'm unable to use your saved game. Sorry, but I can't help you. I hope someone with a Version 2 game will do instead.
Old 09-02-2006   #1500
tazleo
Newbie Member

Quote:
Oh, sorry I mean Version 1 or 2, but I'm almost sure that you're using 2, because I'm unable to use your saved game. Sorry, but I can't help you. I hope someone with a Version 2 game will do instead.

Thanks for your time anyway Flip!