Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2006   #106
matt11504
Newbie Member

matt11504 is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the andromada? ive never seen one, anyone have a pic?

matt11504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #107
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006   #108
i have a cat...
Newbie Member

379 is an unknown quantity at this point
The andromada is the aircraft you have to get into in the mission Stowaway. The only way to aquire this thing is via a cheat CD, which changed the spawn romero code. I have a save where I spawned one inside the hangar incase iI need to fly it. The game will save it there, tho the best way to get it back out is to enter the tank mode cheat, back it up against the rear wall, line it up so the nose is dead center and just floor it and keep it that way. It's quite relaxing to fly, very forgiving and easy to land, quite a fun bird if you ask me. Get good enough with it and you can do a stunt or two with it, tho you need yer speed and altitude maxed out or you'll eat dirt. I dont know the codes offhand, but they're out there. spawn it at Las Venturas airport first time, as it is pretty big. Not as big as the AT400, but almost there.
Old 09-11-2006   #109
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Wow I never saw this before. Nice guide.
Old 09-13-2006   #110
raguncajun
Newbie Member

raguncajun is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
i'm going to have to see about getting this place somewhere.

BTW guys, i'm having the damnest time getting the SLAMVAN. I did mod for this and i cant find it. I know it spawns on the strip but havent seen it yet. I know it's by some shop sometimes, i guess ill have to find it there and go to desert airport to save it there.
raguncajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #111
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Go around Millie's home or at Market - there are few Slamvans you'll find.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #112
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Go around Millie's home or at Market - there are few Slamvans you'll find.
I also saw them around Vinewood (Market and Vinewoord are next to eachother, I know) and the north of Las Venturas, as you said. I also heard that they're spawning around Jizzy's club, in the north of San Fierro, but I never saw one there.

Edit: Here's a car spawner, makes it alot easier. Look for the Slamvans ID in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\data\vehicles.ide

Last edited by Flip; 09-15-2006 at 04:54 AM..
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006   #113
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nite made a topic about the IDs last year, you may learn the IDs in much more refined way from it.
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52557

Old 10-04-2006   #114
golin

you forgot the bullet and the raceing bike (forgot the real name)
Old 10-18-2006   #115
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
this thread says you can get the hunter at the military base after all story missions are complete but it still gives me five stars when i go near the base. is there anything i can do to safelt enter the base and not get shot down?
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006   #116
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro
is there anything i can do to safelt enter the base and not get shot down?
By putting 'Never Wanted' cheat...
These bases (military base and Naval base) are restricted for the player throughout the game. You shouldnt be expecting any softness from them. :p

Old 10-20-2006   #117
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
surely if i put in a cheat it will mess with my saved game?
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006   #118
Asif
Moderator =)

Cheatcodes like Riot cheat can corrupt your save game. But all cheats aint harmful.

Old 10-28-2006   #119
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
It makes no difference what stage of the game you are at you will always get 5 stars when entering restricted areas. Cheats can mess up your game but if you are at the stage where I think you must be then it isn't that difficult to get out with the Hunter and save it in your garage even when followed by Hydras.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #120
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
What about the Patriot, Gamaya.