Ace_Roller

Ace_Roller is an unknown quantity at this point
mmm..... Maybe the go-kart and the vortex, n00bs ask a lot about those
Ace_Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005   #17
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
These are not unlockable vehicles since they have common spawning locations.

The go-Kart can be found at Madd Dogg's mansion after a certain mission (I don't know what)

And the Vortex can be found at the area where the boat school is ,it is somewhere around there.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005   #18
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
Good guide. I hope people find this before asking questions.
Old 06-23-2005   #19
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Thanks m52. I also hope that.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005   #20
FUGITIVE

cmon gamya not again dude-
the monster at the trailer park across the bridge from Santa Maria Beach.

Last edited by FUGITIVE; 06-24-2005 at 11:56 AM..
Old 06-24-2005   #21
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by FUGITIVE
cmon gamya not again dude-
the monster at the trailer park across the bridge from Santa Maria Beach.
what do you mean 'not again dude'?

Also I think you'll find that that IS the monster that is opposite the Suicidal Ped.
Old 06-24-2005   #22
FUGITIVE

yes gamaya it is-but evry1 doesnt know about the suicidal ped and you had posts asking "wheres that?"
Im just trying to help-you impart alot of information-good job-but you assume evry1 alreadys knows everything you know bud-and it causes mis-understandings, like the air base/naval base thing by the suicidal ped is not clear to evry1.
and some cars were left out, its incomplete.
remember...just trying to help here -peace-
Old 06-24-2005   #23
Gamaya

Quote:
yes gamaya it is-but evry1 doesnt know about the suicidal ped and you had posts asking "wheres that?"
Im just trying to help-you impart alot of information-good job-but you assume evry1 alreadys knows everything you know bud-and it causes mis-understandings, like the air base/naval base thing by the suicidal ped is not clear to evry1.
I'm very appreciative of any help you may have.

The air base/naval base was just a mistake, I edited it, it's ok now..

Also, someone already answered the question as to where the Suicidal Ped is. But, I understand your point I will edit it.

I am well aware that there are some vehicles still missing and, yes, I know it's incomplete. Which is why I asked people to post vehicles they think I should add.
Old 06-24-2005   #24
FUGITIVE

its been done, theres many better guides already out there that are complete, and literate, and BETTER.
why post a vague and incomplete "guide"
do you want people to finish it for you?
Old 06-24-2005   #25
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
This is a very good guide that could help a lot of people.

He is asking if anyone else knows any other vehicles he can add. Several minds are better than one and you clearly don't have one.

You could at least post on how he could improve it if he can.

@Gamaya,as I can remember I am pretty sure you have them all covered,great guide dude!

Reported.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005   #26
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
its been done, theres many better guides already out there that are complete, and literate, and BETTER.
why post a vague and incomplete "guide"
do you want people to finish it for you?
You're being a real pain lately, keep up your boonish behavior and you'll be gone soon.
Old 06-24-2005   #27
Gamaya

Does anyone know if there is a spawning location for a Bus? Because it is one of the rarest vehicles to see, on road. I thought it might be a good addition?
Old 06-24-2005   #28
FUGITIVE

cant find "boonish" in any dictionary could you be a bit more vague like your other lil brit idiot brothers?

WTF is Voodoo chilimac always blathering on about??

why dont voodoo, gamaya, and sco all just IM each other about what all they DONT KNOW and save space here on the boards
Old 06-24-2005   #29
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
lol raged.
Old 06-24-2005   #30
Jay Squirrel

Nice guide gamaya.

Quote:
Can someone please translate what that says?

Oh, FUGITIVE, dont be a prick to mods, heh, why am i telling you, they will just ban you, oh well.