Old 02-07-2011   #1
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
San Andreas is awesome

I just downloaded the game to my xbox because there was that special last week..

San Andreas is a really awesome game. I haven't played it since it was first released and it's pretty cool going through it. The game made big improvements over its predecessors. At the same time, Rockstar has definitely come a long way from SA to where its at now.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011   #2
M.O.D

M.O.D is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes its awesome but i think you gonna try Gta IV but its not easy to mod Gta IV. San andreas is very easy and i play it on my computer. if you want an torrent link to Gta
Sa on pc only e mail me.
M.O.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
M.O.D: before posting again, please read our rules http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/announcement.php?f=225

Quote:
22. Discussions about Warez,
Including but not limiting to: (NoCD) Cracks, Serials, Hacks etc. are against our rules. First offense is a 3 day ban. Repeat offenses are a 7 day ban up to a perma ban.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #4
labeeb
hitman
Newbie Member

labeeb is an unknown quantity at this point
This is the best gta game ever made!!! To do modding,its very easy! I always do it.
labeeb is offline   Reply With Quote