Old 12-08-2008   #466
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
they are good c.j's nice one. What skins are they
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008   #467
ZeroP
Newbie Member

ZeroP is infamous around these partsZeroP is infamous around these partsZeroP is infamous around these parts
My CJ is TOO GANGSTA...

I'll put my CJ pics here. He's too gangsta and hardcore for most...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CJ2.jpg (42.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg CJ - Intrigue.jpg (46.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ZeroP; 12-10-2008 at 10:31 AM..
ZeroP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #468
yzzy2bones
Group:The Exiles

yzzy2bones is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroP View Post
I'll put my CJ pics here. He's too gangsta and hardcore for most...
he looks like a complete idiot here is a real thug
yzzy2bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #469
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
What's he gonna do, bling someone to death? If it wasn't for the fact that the clothes were still on the racks, I'd say he shoved the whole store underneath that jacket.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008   #470
yzzy2bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
What's he gonna do, bling someone to death? If it wasn't for the fact that the clothes were still on the racks, I'd say he shoved the whole store underneath that jacket.
still u got to say it looks cool
Old 12-11-2008   #471
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
I don't go for the gangster look. Hats were not meant to be worn crooked and pants were not meant to be worn around around the bottom of the ass.These are a couple of my favorite looks.

flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #472
yzzy2bones

[QUOTE=flint.44;1917344]I don't go for the gangster look. Hats were not meant to be worn crooked and pants were not meant to be worn around around the bottom of the ass.These are a couple of my favorite looks.
no mods?well in real life i dont realy go with extreme baggy pants or so but....

Old 12-12-2008   #473
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
I don't have no screens but my cj is wearing these.

a black tank top
gold chain
blue jeans
black hat
and a gold wrist watch
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008   #474
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
Quote:
no mods?well in real life i dont realy go with extreme baggy pants or so but....
If I had the patients to do character mods, I might do the Claude mod. However, I really don't feel like spending all of that time.
flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008   #475
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
well flint i didnt go gangsta either, i went cow boy too...althouhg i stuck the boots and shades on him, also ther leopard skin hat

^_^
Xegethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009   #476
CrazzyCool
Newbie Member

CrazzyCool is on a distinguished roadCrazzyCool is on a distinguished roadCrazzyCool is on a distinguished road
Here mine
How is it?

Last edited by CrazzyCool; 04-08-2009 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
CrazzyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #477
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker-5 View Post
i have 2 cj's

here is the first one

(JVT Clothing Style)

and here i made a mix up of the clothing with only one of his type(if you know what i mean )

Tell me the mod Name for the Gloves. I need them!
Thanks
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009   #478
cheesychese
Banned
Banned

cheesychese is infamous around these partscheesychese is infamous around these partscheesychese is infamous around these partscheesychese is infamous around these parts
gimme dem duckets
cheesychese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #479
favk
Newbie Member

favk is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is my CJ

favk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #480
KKK Killa
Your worst nightmare
Newbie Member

KKK Killa is on a distinguished roadKKK Killa is on a distinguished roadKKK Killa is on a distinguished road
I don't have any pic right now, but here's what I got.

Haircut: Cornrows
Torso: Green hoody (Binco)
Legs: Black Track Pants (ProLaps)
Shoes: Mid-Top Sneaker
Chains: Silver Cuban

Muscles are at maximum and fat is at minimum.
KKK Killa is offline   Reply With Quote