Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2007   #661
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Here are some recent ones from me.

Police choppers are seeking for CJ.

Close look at the cockpit.

Closer...

--------------------------------------
Random pics

All Murcealagos in the hood.

Side by side: NRG-500 and PCJ-600 (replaced with a Yamaha mod - looks quite ugly though :-/)

Last edited by Asif; 02-23-2007 at 06:05 PM..
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007   #662
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I never noticed before , there are no drivers in the police chopper A$IF .ha , very good pics... the fist one is one I like ,I go there often.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007   #663
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Also, there are no pilots in the Hydras (that chase you around) and in the News choppers.
Old 02-23-2007   #664
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Woah , after all this time an a ka-zillion battles .I never new this
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007   #665
kent_paul
Newbie Member

kent_paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry i can post it
kent_paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007   #666
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kent_paul
Sorry i can post it
Upload it on imageshack.us.
Put the upload link between the IMG tags.
e.g. [IMG]Upload Link[/IMG]
Old 02-23-2007   #667
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Thinking to myself......lock him up.

I need to take some new pics soon, since i have rcguy's weather mod installed you realy do notice the lifelike colours now, and it does make a difference to screenshot's overall look, sure you can photoshop it, not the same as the original though...

Thinking over, bai.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 02-28-2007 at 07:23 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007   #668
fryboy200

My cool ex-plooo-shun!

Old 02-28-2007   #669
adub
HELLO PEASANTS

adub is on a distinguished roadadub is on a distinguished road
sweet jump!!! looks good too
adub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #670
Ian
Grand Theft Manual

Ian is an unknown quantity at this point
AT-400 stuck on Bridge

Hi guys,

I thought I'd like to add to your wonderful collection of screenshot here.

Description:

This was totally by accident. I took the AT-400 out for a spin and decided to 'land' it on the bridge and jump out to cause some havoc, expecting it to land into the traffic but this happened - it was totally unexpected. The plane hit the bridge supports, and slid upwards and stayed there.

I took two screenshots for proof it is real. However, when I tried the third screenshot (by running up the sides nearer to the plane, the plane disappeared. . I wasn't able to duplicate this and eventually got tired of trying.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTA-plane-AT400-on-bridge2.jpg (85.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg GTA-plane-AT400-on-bridge.jpg (81.9 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by Ian; 03-10-2007 at 02:38 AM..
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #671
Asif
Moderator =)

Haha, Wow! That's quite rare to happen, usually the plane is supposed to blow up if you hit anything.
Nice pics and Welcome on GTAGaming.
Old 03-10-2007   #672
Ian
Grand Theft Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Haha, Wow! That's quite rare to happen, usually the plane is supposed to blow up if you hit anything.
Nice pics and Welcome on GTAGaming.
Thanks for the warm welcome, Asif..

Yeah, as I recall, the plane did blow up after stopping there (its landing gear was up). Thankfully it stayed up long enough for a screenie. This was taken middle of last year I think, and I saved it on my pc for all this while. Decided to upload it here so at least there's a copy here if I manage to lose the orignal.

Here's some more I did out of fun. Car was 'parked' by forcing it onto the curb and subsequently onto the parked car. Twice for a pyramid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GTA-caroncar.jpg (70.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg GTA-caroncar3.jpg (79.7 KB, 82 views)
Old 03-10-2007   #673
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Hah, how long did that take you?
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #674
Ian
Grand Theft Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermaniac
Hah, how long did that take you?

Not too long actually, fairly simple compared to landing a jet on the bridge supports..
Old 03-10-2007   #675
Ron_csc1000

This is the first pic i took, tell iz wet u think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gallery5.jpg (69.8 KB, 88 views)