Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006   #571
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
@ Rcguy150: I LOVE those pics. They're great. Good job, man.

Thought I'd go for something else this time, instead of nature and sunsets, I've been making some pictures of cars.

Aston Martin Vantage,
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5...vantagesp6.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo,
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...allardore6.jpg

Lamborghini Mucielago Shark Tuning,
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2...omurci1hv0.jpg

Two GTO pics,
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/6...iacgto2pc9.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5...tiacgtogr2.jpg

Rolls Royce Phantom,
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8...phantomfu6.jpg
Old 09-27-2006   #572
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
@ RCGuy: great pics How'd you get the first person view?
Old 09-27-2006   #573
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I think he did that by using the camera. In case you didn't know, you can find one in CJ's bedroom. (house on Grove Street.)
Old 09-27-2006   #574
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
@ RCGuy: great pics How'd you get the first person view?
The camera pics are saved at the same resolution as your game screen.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #575
GRIM

GRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura aboutGRIM has a spectacular aura about
RCGUY: how did u get so good drawdistance??
Old 09-27-2006   #576
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip
I think he did that by using the camera. In case you didn't know, you can find one in CJ's bedroom. (house on Grove Street.)
Oh right, will try that Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM
A good video card helps. my DD is just as good, and I'm on a 9250 Pro.

Last edited by phreak; 09-27-2006 at 03:15 PM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #577
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIM
Try the link in his sig for his weather mod as the draw distance is tweaked a little.

Think he said it was around 4x the normal.
Old 09-27-2006   #578
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks a little more than 4x, he must of put it on the highest it can go to take some nice shots.

Off Topic: rcguy, when you going to release a beta of your latest mod (The one with all the changes to make it looke more like LA)?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #579
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Actually, I took those night shots in the Map Editor.
Old 09-29-2006   #580
Proof
mofo
Newbie Member

Proof is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's some pics

Homie with view of liquor store

GLITCH!!!:

Thats a weird ass glitch, happened when i killed the person.. :S

R.I.P. 1973-2006
Proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006   #581
Flip
Hi.

Haha Proof, those last two pics are pretty funny.

Four more from me:

View from Las Colinas,
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1...lery160fx2.jpg

The ghetto at night,
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4...lery162db0.jpg

Downtown at night,
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6...lery161am9.jpg

Early in the morning,
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6...lery165ik1.jpg
Old 10-05-2006   #582
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
The ghetto at night and Early in the morning are awesome. Nice pics.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #583
Wicked Member

Some more vehicle mods i have installed recently.

Spawner gone mad !!

Old 10-13-2006   #584
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcguy150
Heres some of mine:

that might just be the nicest SA picure i've ever seen.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #585
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Nice mod Clans
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote