Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006   #526
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Just some more mod pics....first one has the "All cars mod " meaning that anything can be found on the roads and the last one is a puzzler. !!

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #527
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Wow! There are so many of them...how many modded vehicles you have now?
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #528
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Think i got around 45 - 50 vehicles , but i also have draw distance , all cars , new skins for low riders and Hydra , numerous map mods including where the last pic is from " Alcatraz " is sited between boat school and the ship with all the containers.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 08-25-2006 at 01:50 AM..
Old 08-24-2006   #529
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
including were the last pic is from , " Alcatraz " , is sited between boat school and the ship with all the containers.
I thought it was from the 'Stowaway' plane
TheNamelessGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #530
Wicked Member

Some pics from the "Alcatraz " mod.

Old 08-24-2006   #531
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Could you give a link to the mod?
TheNamelessGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #532
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Where do you find that biker cop?
Old 08-24-2006   #533
Wicked Member

Dont you remember that someone else posted a pic of him sitting there months ago and we all wandered where he was found ....it was the Alcatraz mod as i posted the same guy , he doesn't move , he's a dummy.

and the download link , it's a french site just click " telecharger ".
Old 08-24-2006   #534
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Nice pics you got there Clansman. And thanks for that link.
I'm gonna post some pics soon, maybe I'm gonna take a picture of San Fierro Bay seen from the Gant Bridge, I think it looks nice with that Alcatraz mod.
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006   #535
Asif
Moderator =)

Some Hydra screenies, should have put more efforts though.

Airborne

Just flew over the 'fictional' Liberty Tower of Los Santos.

Being chased down by two harrier jets from the San Andreas Airforce

Locking one of the rival jets as target.

Firing missiles
Old 08-25-2006   #536
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I like your first and the last one Asif, because of the background

Anyway, here are some more from me. These are old, I don't have my brightness turned up, so they're a little dark...

The Vinewood sign,
http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery19vy9.jpg

San Fierro, I like this pic with that tree,
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery34yc5.jpg

Don't know, I thought this one was nice,
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery44ox7.jpg

Again, San Fierro (it's a nice city, lots of photo opporunities when you're standing in Tierra Robada or Bayside)
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery48lt3.jpg

The Sherman Dam, with some rocks and mountains,
http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery65yn1.jpg
Old 08-25-2006   #537
Wicked Member

Very nice pics and i can tell you think of artistic placement before you take the shot , brightness is fine. 10/10

What are your thoughts of these scene's...not my best just random ones.

Old 08-29-2006   #538
Flip
Hi.

Wow! Those are awesome! Your draw distance gives the pics a great look
My favourites are the San Fierro pics, with Mount Chiliad on the background

Great pics Clansman

Hmmm...Looks like nobody is posting anything...

I'll post some more:

San Fierro, taken from Missionary Hill,
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery90bj2.jpg

Some rocks and mountains,
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery91zu3.jpg

San Fierro again,
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?im...llery92dp5.jpg

I just like this pic,
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?im...llery95ee7.jpg

Again, San Fierro, taken from the Panopticon
http://img245.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery96we6.jpg

My personal favourite
http://img221.imageshack.us/my.php?i...llery94da2.jpg

Sorry for having San Fierro so much, I just like that place, it has a lot of photo opportunities
Old 08-29-2006   #539
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
No need to be sorry Flip. These are just great. Check yo cp.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006   #540
Flip
Hi.

Thanks for the +rep T-Virus
I really hope people post more pics here, unfortunately it looks like nobody is posting anymore...