Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2006   #436
rokker
Banned
Banned

rokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enough
Great shots Lao
rokker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006   #437
rokker
Banned
Banned

rokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enough

rokker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006   #438
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
I see Lao has put my mod to good use
Old 04-16-2006   #439
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by rcguy150
I see Lao has put my mod to good use
Ha, yeah it owns.

[img][/img]

click me
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006   #440
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Some more Mods and Scenery......

If you install the Modern train in the pic , you can go full speed all the way round the full route without taking your finger of the accelerator and your speed will top out at 80.......
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006   #441
pavlo
Newbie Member

pavlo is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are some pics of the Los Santos City skyline at different times of day. Check em out!

pavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006   #442
ruusteri

yeah

Eeehh....

Flying

Red sky...

Ohhh... Cars are flying again!

Priest is going for vacation... with his motorbike
Old 05-02-2006   #443
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Some more mods and scenery....nJoy

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-05-2006 at 05:53 AM..
Old 05-10-2006   #444
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road

Old 05-10-2006   #445
MiniAnt

MiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished roadMiniAnt is on a distinguished road
There are 4 more:

Last edited by MiniAnt; 05-10-2006 at 09:24 AM..
MiniAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #446
Wicked Member

Some of them are more unusual....

Last two are from PS2 version.
Old 05-10-2006   #447
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
#5 (bird's view of SF) looks good, the other snaps could have been in better ways (angles/brightness control). I believe you have that skill.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006   #448
Wicked Member

Well # 1,2 and 3 was before i installed draw distance mod plus #2 is took from sewers and #3 is at night , but the view is always different when you are playing game full screen.....

Did you notice the deliberate mistakes in some of them ?
Old 05-12-2006   #449
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Uhhu...no idea about where you are mistaken.

Bike speeding through the Free-way without a biker

I just experienced it today.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006   #450
Bearot
Easy Game Enthusiast
Newbie Member

Bearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished roadBearot is on a distinguished road
Hi all, I'm new here and just thought I'd add a few to the (excellent) collection.

I used a panorama stitcher and got some interesting results...
http://www.baphi.com/sanandreas/golden_gate.jpg
http://www.baphi.com/sanandreas/la.jpg
http://www.baphi.com/sanandreas/library_tower.jpg
http://www.baphi.com/sanandreas/tran...ca_pyramid.jpg

Last edited by Bearot; 05-15-2006 at 11:28 PM..
Bearot is offline   Reply With Quote