Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2007   #121
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by m52nickerson
Finally......just like that rash........I'm back.

I've updated the section on the gym glitch with some new info.
Welcome back man. Thanks for continuing updates.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #122
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Remote explosives

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadoom
I wonder if cheats affect the "Garage Not Opening" glitch. If it does, then I'm never cheating again! Too much risk.

I think this is a "harmful" glitch (to CJ, that is). Sometimes when I throw a Satchel Charge, it sticks to me instead of another person or thing. When I blew it up, I died. It was sort of a "suicide bomber" type of glitch. It's happened to me about three times, and I hate it.
I'm finished with GTASA ver 2.0 for PC, and I use the "stickiing satchel charge" on Pushers, CJ walks up to them, throws it to stick on them (have to be close) then replies negatively to their talk. He walks away, watches them, pushes the button, one less pusher, and more money. I wouldn't call it a glitch. You can stick it to vehicles the same way, then push the button when they are away from you. I do that to those RAMMING TAXIS sometimes just for kicks. I have seen the explosive fall off a car when it was hit by another vehicle. Also, saw it rubbed off onto another vehicle in a multicar collision.
Yes, I don't care for the decaying paint jobs in the garage, CJ pays out some good money for some nice paint jobs, I see to that
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007   #123
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Territories changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by {JOC}
Hey I need a little help with something that may be a glitch.

Okay im in the process of taking over all of the gang territories so I dont get that annoying "our 'hoods being attacked" message. I cant remmember I died or something in the middle of taking one or maybe I left chasing some a.w.o.l. ballas anyway i didnt get the territory and now it is colorless and No gangstas appear in it! Is it a glitch or a normal occurence? Can I still get all the other territories and not get that message? Has any1 else had this prob?
Using GTASA ver 2.0 and finished, now playing for fun I have noticed that happening in a few areas, one time it will belong to a gang, then after quiting that game, I would go back to the previous save, and play it, but a few of the areas will be changed to no one's area. Hmm . . .
OT
Old 07-06-2007   #124
Old Timer
Loyal Member

I go to San Fiero to the north end of a park, can't remember the exact location, it's near a big hotel, south of Wang Motors, but not to Arch Angels and it's west of CJ's garage next to the construction site. Also in the Vinewood area where the Paint and Spray is next door to a Transfender, usually some will show up at those places. Slamvans are cool to fix up, like Remingtons.
OT
Old 07-06-2007   #125
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Go around the next to the last box on the left, not the right, then back to the right a little to miss the last one. Like someone else said, go as fast as you can. If you hit anyone or anything, you have lost time.
OT
Old 07-06-2007   #126
Old Timer
Loyal Member

She's not that nice anyway, and she has been seen at Smoke's place.
Old 07-06-2007   #127
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Old Timer, please use instead of making multiple posts in a row. This is a verbal warning for you.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007   #128
rmf99
I wish i could talk!
Newbie Member

rmf99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Now I know why i cant pool no more =(

Q: The Dog says : Barf ,what does the cat says?
A: Gross ,man!
rmf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007   #129
GSF/ßELBOi86
Widescreen Edition
Newbie Member

GSF/ßELBOi86 is an unknown quantity at this point
About that spray tags glitch, it seems like that happened to me, and I just went over all the tags again with the paint, and My game turned out fine.

And I kill people in bars all the time, and I can still play pool. (maybe I've never saved, though. I'm not sure)
Old 10-05-2007   #130
Vlatko
Newbie Member

Vlatko is an unknown quantity at this point
Yesh, thanks for all the glitches to avoid ! My garage in Doherthy (the one you win) ate my paint jobs lots of times ! Plus I have found a harmful glitch of my own ! I am not sure which car it was but I installed car mods, in Doherthy at the construction place there is a bit of land looking oddly placed (near the road/garage). If you go on top of it you seem to drop down then appear somewhere randomly. If you go in with a car, you lose the car when you appear somewhere !
Vlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008   #131
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Insane warp speed traffic: i'm almost certain it's caused by a cheat code,cause my 1st 100% with no cheats,does not have this effect. What cheat cause's this? My #2 memory card, does have cheat's, I use it for doing all thos crazy cheat's only, and it has the effect of traffic being so fast, its like warp speed in Star trek..kinda.
Old 07-20-2008   #132
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
Insane warp speed traffic: i'm almost certain it's caused by a cheat code,cause my 1st 100% with no cheats,does not have this effect. What cheat cause's this? My #2 memory card, does have cheat's, I use it for doing all thos crazy cheat's only, and it has the effect of traffic being so fast, its like warp speed in Star trek..kinda.
I've been through the game more then a few times and never use cheats ans still get the warp traffic. It does seem to get worse once LV is opened.

.....believe it or not, I'm still here.
Old 10-23-2008   #133
otai
The NOOOBIE lol

otai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enoughotai will become famous soon enough
Another mission glitch is the chasing the adromada with pcj-600..I dont know if u hve the same problem cuz the plane very fast taking off but not in ps2...
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008   #134
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
I know what you mean, I think that is pretty much the luck of the draw.
Old 02-13-2009   #135
Superman
The Man in the Sky!

Superman is on a distinguished roadSuperman is on a distinguished road
As far as I know, the Madd Dogg glitch occurs because the test subject has entered over the limit of 200 cheat codes per saved game.