Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2006   #91
Grove4Life
Banned
Banned

Grove4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
That bar tender glitch happend to me too i though it was cuz i cheated so i started a fresh game with no cheats and not cause trouble in the bars and now its fine
Grove4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006   #92
oubatuber

Question girlfriend never home glitch

I have the girlfriend never home glitch. I have the ps2 version and mille is the one who never appears. have tried waiting in a gimp costume. what else would help and in its an item please say where I could get it .thanks.
Old 07-24-2006   #93
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
As far as I know there is nothing much more you can do. You just may have to play for a while and try back at a later time.

I have also updated info on the gym glitch

8. Can’t work out or The Gym glitch.
You went to the gym to work off that extra cluckin bell you had on your date, but you get the message “you’ve reached your limit for the day, come back tomorrow.” But you have not worked out for days, WTF.

Cause: Seems random at most times, but does seem to occur more after finishing the story missions. One known cause is saving away hunger. If you save the game instead of eating when the game tell you CJ is hungry you will get this glitch. It’s not the only why thou.

Fix: There are a few. The first thing you can do is eat a bunch of meals, they can be salad meals. Eat 11 meals then try to work out. You may have to save after eating for it to work. You can also raise one out your stats, I know raising the gambling, and the lung capacity stats have worked. If nether of these work try to play for a long time with out saving the game, 5-7 in game days. I have always “played” while trying this, I don’t know if just letting CJ stand there will have the same affect. The final why is to change every thing about CJs appearance, hair, tattoos, clothing, build (gain fat). If none of these work you may have to deal with not being able to work out. Most of the time the glitch will right it self sooner or later (could be much later). This is not crippling, if you keep a little bit of fat (5-10%) on CJ he will not lose muscle.

I have also found that Secrets Guide by The Duff Man on gamefaqs.com has some good info about this glitch.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html click the link and then scroll down to the botom of the page to find the guide.

Last edited by m52nickerson; 07-30-2006 at 04:33 PM..
m52nickerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006   #94
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, cheers for the list of glitches man, so helpful

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006   #95
Max Payne
Splinter Cell/GTA Fan
Newbie Member

Max Payne is an unknown quantity at this point
i am back, and there is a possible way to finish the Madd Dog mission where you have to save him, but it is very hard. You need to ENTER the Slow Motion cheat code. It might take a few tries, and it rarely works, but it will eventually work.

GTA House
Max Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #96
Suppafly
Newbie Member

Suppafly is an unknown quantity at this point
I have an oysters bug. I get to one of them and just swim through it instead of collecting it.Its the one between the main bridge into los santos from the country(pic below)

Oyster problem
Suppafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #97
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suppafly
I have an oysters bug. I get to one of them and just swim through it instead of collecting it.Its the one between the main bridge into los santos from the country(pic below)

Oyster problem
You should honestly think about getting another copy of SA as you have nothing but bugs in that one with all the threads you have made about them.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #98
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Oyster problem
If you've been using any pedestrian cheats, that is most likely the problem.
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #99
Suppafly
Newbie Member

Suppafly is an unknown quantity at this point
no i haven't used any cheats at all. I don't have that many threads. Only 3
Suppafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006   #100
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
no i haven't used any cheats at all. I don't have that many threads. Only 3
Yes that maybe only 3, but your problems are unusual.
Old 09-29-2006   #101
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
Suppafly It sounds like weired PC problems (I'm guessing you have the PC version). Things like this is why I like console versions of games.
Old 09-29-2006   #102
Proof
mofo
Newbie Member

Proof is an unknown quantity at this point
Woah i had a weird glitch. I went to pick up my girlfriend denise and cops were chasing me, and right when the cutscene starts when she comes out of the house i get busted. so im at the police station, but the game is still in, lets say, "cutscene mode" its like in widescreen. So i cant do anything, i cant get to the main menu to quit the game, i cant save, i can only walk around the map. that really pissed me off since i had to restart from some earlier missions.. so word of advice, don't visit your girlfriend if you're about to get busted and haven't saved your game!

R.I.P. 1973-2006
Proof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006   #103
Lazlo St. Cool
!The Bishop!?

Lazlo St. Cool is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got the can not work out glitch, I think it started after I did one of the beat the cock missions. Anyway I am going for 100% but I forgot to learn the LV fighting style before the glitch happened. So I want to know if I can still learn the style with the gym glitch. As of now I do not have enough muscle, so I gained weight and started to swim to gain muscle, but this is a long process and I don't want to do it for nothing.

EDIT- Nevermind I can still learn the fighting style, just used the max muscle cheat to see if it would let me learn, and I was able to.

Last edited by Lazlo St. Cool; 10-06-2006 at 12:09 PM..
Lazlo St. Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006   #104
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
On the mission Mike Toreno, if you saved with cheats on at any part before the mission, its impossible to beat that mission, the marker outside of the airport disappears before you can get to it.

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006   #105
Wicked Member

I would imagine that to be more of a glitch than anything to do with cheats, there are only a few cheats that adversly conflict with a mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m52nickerson
1. Can’t finish a mission glitch
There are some missions in SA that can pick up a glitch which makes that mission impossible to beat. One example of this is in the mission Mad Dogg. Mad Dogg will jump before you can possible save him.

Cause: Saving with cheats on, especially cheats that affects peds. Example, the ped riot cheat. Other cheats that affect the game play in some way may also cause a mission glitch.
Possibly meaning that you can start a mission, something odd happens to make it impossible, but making a mission icon dissapear is something else.