Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2005   #61
YoungCarl

Ok theres this one really gay glitch that i have been finding out. Its when everytime i drive back to the Grove, where my house is and smoke and ryder houses are too, the houses dissapear and then reappear about 2 minutes later. maybe its cuz of the cheats but im not sure (this is after i have beaten the game).
Old 11-20-2005   #62
m52nickerson
You can't handle the funny!

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
What version are you playing? PS2, Xbox, or PC.
Old 11-26-2005   #63
random hero

hey has anyone heard of a glitch that doesn't let you complete the import/export missions? i go and get the bandito and jump in the crane, put it in the corona thing, and it says in the little message thing "this vehicle is not required for exporting." do you think this is because i have saved with cheats or is it common if not the cheats part?

thanks

oh yeah i am playing an Xbox
Old 11-26-2005   #64
m52nickerson

m52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished roadm52nickerson is on a distinguished road
You do not have to export the bandito. You can import it as a bonus vehicle after you finish the second list.

Here is a list of cars you have to get.

------First List------

Patriot
Sanchez
Stretch
Feltzer
Remington
Buffalo
Sentinel
Infernus
Camper
Admiral

------Second List------

Slamvan
Blista Compact
Stafford
Sabre
FCR 900
Cheetah
Rancher
Stallion
Tanker
Comet

------Third List------

Blade
Freeway
Mesa
ZR 350
Euros
Banshee
Super GT
Journey
Huntley
BF Injection
Old 11-26-2005   #65
YoungCarl

ON my glitch that i posted earlier, im playing on the Xbox version. oh yea and im on the third list for the import/export missions and i cant seemed to steal or get a banshee! everytime i try to steal a banshee the person drives away! fucking pisses me off........... and then when i find a banshee with no one in it, its locked! so yea try to gelp me out on that too
Old 11-26-2005   #66
m52nickerson

Well it does not sound like a glitch that would be from cheating. Its sounds like perhaps your disk, or xbox, or both may need to be cleaned.

As for the banshee, there is one parked next to the gym in SF. Its in the alley way to the left of the building.
Old 11-26-2005   #67
YoungCarl

Oh ok thanks. I just need 8 more percent until i complete the game (im so proud)
Old 11-26-2005   #68
random hero

o yeah you don't do you? well with whatever car or bike or whatever i try, that is what it says. thanks
Old 12-04-2005   #69
YoungCarl

Damn i expierecne another retarted glitch.......

Whenever i enter the gym in San Fierro it flickers for a bit then it goes balck for a couple of seconds then it goes back to normal.
Old 01-01-2006   #70
Hot Sauce

Hot Sauce is an unknown quantity at this point
Glitch within Vigilante glitch

This is a glitch I just discovered today, I don't know if it's been mentioned before. (It's on the PS2 version). I was doing the Vigilante cheat/glitch in San Fierro and I went to the Burger Shot directly southwest of the garage. I "killed" the first criminal successfully then I exited the Burger Shot. Well, not exactly exited. Technically I was outside, but I was stuck in the interior. You could see the outside, but you were stuck inside. You could see the yellow entrance marker but it woudn't work. Climbing out didn't work either.

Anyways, this wasn't really harmful. I managed to recreate it three times. You could also have fun with it too. Get a wanted level and cops will come to where you are, but they can't see you and you can see them. They can't shoot you either, yet you can hit them/punch them. You can't shoot them since the invisible wall is between you, but you can kill them with explosives. Overall, the only bad thing about this is that you're stuck. Only way to get out is to reload the game.

I'd like to take pictures of this phenomenon but I lost my digital camera. So if anyone else wants to recreate it and take pictures these are the variables I was working with.

-PS2 version
-I was using the cop bike, i forget what it's called. HPV100?
-Go to the Burger Shot southwest of the garage in San Fierro
-Using the Vigilante glitch, "kill" 1 criminal then exit the building.
-Now you're stuck inside of the Burger Shot, yet you can't see the interior, you see the exterior.

Let me know if you guys can recreate this as well.
Hot Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006   #71
GTAwasmadeforPC
Newbie Member

GTAwasmadeforPC is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm still having problems with the GYM GLITCH. I tried most of the solutions in the first post, except for the one where you have to play without saving for 5-7 days. The wierd thing is, I have never used glitches, but I have saved after losing muscle. I was thinking about using the Maxed Out Muscle cheat, but I don't want to cause even MORE problems in the game. I really don't want to start over since I just beat the game and am trying to get 100%.
Old 02-16-2006   #72
m52nickerson

Well if you do manage to fix the glitch and get your self back to 100% muscle, make sure you keep a little fat on you to stop the muscle loss.

Last edited by m52nickerson; 02-25-2006 at 02:40 PM..
m52nickerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #73
DarthPanda

yeah, as far as the snapshots go, there were a few that i had to get just blind shooting, #25 being on of the three...
anyways, i just 100%'ed my game, NEVER having cheated, even without saving, but there is no rhino, and no hydra at cj's house.
it boosted my stats, gave me like a million bucks, and there was a message that poped up saying they were delivered to my house on grove st. but they do not spawn there.
anyone had this happen?
know how to fix it?
even heard of it?
im going bat shit crazy here.
all this work...... for nothing........
Old 02-20-2006   #74
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
So I assume you have already tried the going away in the distance and coming back?

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #75
DarthPanda

to verdant meadows and back...... doesnt seem to work... anyone?