Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2005   #46
Gamezonegod

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox
Kthnxstfu.

It's amazing how some people remain n00bs even after a year of membership here.

Oh, and your sig is the suck.
(In a passive voice)
Why thank you! I knew you would understand."
(bye bye passive voice)
Let me guess, your one of those pricks who thinks South Park is a moral threat to America? If not, are you Hillary Clinton? Oh, wait, they're the same people...Well, are you a prick? I can answer that.

And what is the exact limit for sigs, I just made a Warriors one I'm not sure if I need to scale down.
Fox...
Fuck you.
Old 06-16-2005   #47
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamezonegod
Let me guess, your one of those pricks who thinks South Park is a moral threat to America? If not, are you Hillary Clinton? Oh, wait, they're the same people...Well, are you a prick? I can answer that.
Or maybe he just think your sig sucks. Ever think of that? I would say how I feel about your sig, but I'll let you guess...

Quote:
And what is the exact limit for sigs, I just made a Warriors one I'm not sure if I need to scale down.
550 x 200 I believe.

Quote:
Fox...
Fuck you.
Umm... reported.
Old 06-16-2005   #48
Gamezonegod

Ok, I'm good.
I changed my sig. it's within legal boundries, I still think fox is fucked up, and I'm on my way to my 7th/8th warning point!
WoooooooooHooooooo!

Oh, and I never think, which explains most of my posts...
Old 06-17-2005   #49
Fox
Good gracious, ass is bodacious!

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
(In a passive voice)
(bye bye passive voice)

Fox...
Fuck you.
Cool.

I love South Park, actually, in fact, I'm about to go watch an episode I've recorded.

I said what I did because you sig is shockingly bad. It's difficult to resist gouging my own eyes out.

And yes, you might want to think before you post here. If you're lucky, you won't make the same mistake and make yourself look like a complete cunt in the future. That's if you're not banned before you get the chance..

Also - die.

Last edited by Fox; 06-17-2005 at 03:07 AM..
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005   #50
OkComputer

So sig sizes then....have they officially been changed?
Old 06-17-2005   #51
Fox

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Zidane didn't really show too much interest in changing anything, so the short term answer is: No.
Old 06-17-2005   #52
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
(In a passive voice)
(bye bye passive voice)

Fox...
Fuck you.
Oh when the warningsssss, When the Warnings come marching Innnnn Oh when the warnings.....
Old 06-17-2005   #53
Fox

Lord, how I wouldn't want to be Gamezonegod, when the warnings come marching Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Ahh, you have to love Simon and his devilishly creative moderating.
Old 06-17-2005   #54
Little Hitler

I know that song!

(Off topic)
Fox, what's your favorite south park?

Mine's when Kyle's cousin visits.
Cartman-"Why don't you send him to a concentration camp?"
Security Guard-"He's got toenail clippers, DIE TERRORIST!" (and shoots kenny in the head)
Lol, I've only seen a couple episodes but their funny.

Last edited by Little Hitler; 06-17-2005 at 11:52 AM..
Old 06-17-2005   #55
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Rebanned. Piss of Gamezonegod

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005   #56
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Man, was I waiting for that Mouldy. And to think he would be a moderator. HAH!
Old 06-17-2005   #57
-SPIKE-

-SPIKE- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by gta_master_wannabe
yeah me neither, if it wo up to me, i wunt b bothered how big they wo, but yeah i know, it aint up to me, its the rules man
How the hell are we supposed to read this?.. Learn how to spell.. or get spell check

anaway i think there should be around a 200 pix limit.
-SPIKE- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005   #58
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by -SPIKE-
How the hell are we supposed to read this?.. Learn how to spell.. or get spell check

anaway i think there should be around a 200 pix limit.
A word of advice, if you are going to comment on someone's grammar then make sure your grammar is perfect or you would seem pretty idiotic.

I think my sig is a decent size tbh. 432*144

Somewhere around that would be cool. I think the total height should be 150pixels and that includes text. The width isn't that much of a problem. Maybe bring it down to 450-500 pixels perhaps?

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005   #59
E-ONE Firetruck

E-ONE Firetruck is an unknown quantity at this point
Is my sig okay ? I mean does it fit in with the regulations because its about 640 long by 219 high. I am fairly new to the forums so i don't want to upset anyone by breaching the regulations of the sig size. Though me firetruck pic is only temporary until my friend Gamaya sends my new sig graphic over in about 2 days time .

A man with a legend in his mind.
E-ONE Firetruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005   #60
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
140 pixels too wide.