Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2005   #31
Fox
Good gracious, ass is bodacious!

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Yes, it must be equal to or less than 200 pixels in height. Best change it.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #32
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Free Mike
You sig fits the limits, but if you add in the space that the text underneath it takes up, it doesn't.
Actually I think you'll find, with text included, it's 545 pixels by 200 pixels. I print screened the whole page and cropped it around my entire signature. Therefore my sig is well within the limits. Please, next time you tell someone their sig is pointless and too big, take time to think about whether or not they are proud of their achievements (GTA-wise, if this weren't a GTA forum, I wouldn't have it in my sig), and also take time to measure the size of the sig.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #33
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
Well, I'm not gonna argue. If your sig fits the limits, then I'm sorry I claimed it didn't. To me, your sig with the text included is unreasonably big and the sig size limits should be changed if it fits it, but that's another issue. I don't remember calling your sig 'pointless', but I still feel the text is unnecessary. Wow, you 100% in GTA III... Ooh and 100% in Vice... and look! 100% in San An... that's great...
Old 06-14-2005   #34
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I don't remember calling your sig 'pointless',
Quote:
No offense Gamaya, but stuff like what you have under your sig is pointless.
Anyway, yeah maybe the max sig size should be resized. But until it is please refrain from saying (well, not saying, 'posting') things like that, directly aimed at a member who just so happens to have posted their percentage complete in their sig. If there was a rule against having percentage complete in your sig, then fine.

Quote:
Wow, you 100% in GTA III... Ooh and 100% in Vice... and look! 100% in San An... that's great...
Why thank you, Free Mike.
Old 06-14-2005   #35
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamaya

Quote:

I don't remember calling your sig 'pointless',
Quote:

No offense Gamaya, but stuff like what you have under your sig is pointless.
Umm...thanks for proving my point. I said the text under your sig was pointless, not the sig. Also, you should be proud of finishing each game 100%, but do you see my point with what I wrote at the end of my last post?
Old 06-14-2005   #36
Gamaya

Alright I admit that those mean two different things, but still, I don't see why you had to bring it up, I am proud of finishing each game 100%, it is no easy accomplishment. I just don't understand why if my sig is the correct size and it doesn't offend anyone, why you had a problem with it in the first place?
Also, if we were gunna have this discussion don't you think we should have PM'ed instead.
Old 06-14-2005   #37
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Most threads never never get to page three before two members start their own conversation in the thread, but you're right. I really thought your sig broke the limits with the text, but I guess it doesn't. My bad.
Old 06-14-2005   #38
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Come on, lay off, Free Mike. It's no biggie. It's within the limit, and he's proud of what he did. I don't see any harm in that.

Drop it, boys. Back on topic.
Old 06-14-2005   #39
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
So can wel finally change the signature-rule? Tone down the limit, 550x200 is huge!
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #40
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

I guess that's a 'no'...
Old 06-14-2005   #41
compu_head

compu_head is an unknown quantity at this point
The only text under my sig is a credit to .:HBK:.
Mine is definately within the limit :p

Runescape Name: Compu_Head
compu_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #42
Gamezonegod

GODDAMN! MY SIG WAS A GOOD SUBJECT OF "Make your sig smaller, GameZoneGod" and I added some text in. WHADYA PEOPLE WANT FROM ME? A GIANT "MY SIG'S TO BIG BANNER INSTEAD OF EVIL KENNY?
Though I actually like the sound of that...
I'll be right back....
Old 06-14-2005   #43
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Delete the crap from under your sig please. It makes it too high.

Edit: Well, you just made it bigger. So thats points for a sig too large and points for insubordination. Want to carry on? Or are you going to follow the rules.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005   #44
Gamezonegod

Edit-Ok, my sig is changed. But I hope I proved a point with my last sig, and that point is...

I am now officially a legal dumbass. :p

What's insubordination? 'Cause I must be good at it!
And, will South Park CJ please you all? If not...
Suck it.

Last edited by Gamezonegod; 06-14-2005 at 04:07 PM..
Old 06-15-2005   #45
Fox
Good gracious, ass is bodacious!

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Kthnxstfu.

It's amazing how some people remain n00bs even after a year of membership here.

Oh, and your sig is the suck.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote