Old 05-23-2005   #16
GNP

look at mazz's...
so annoying
Old 05-23-2005   #17
I stab people.
Loyal Member

I stab people. is an unknown quantity at this point
man ur right. when reading threads its sooo annoying scrolling down 4 ever. u think mine is a good size? u kno i could change it if it would make it ezier for u guys.
Old 05-23-2005   #18
GNP

http://www.edgeforums.net/gta/showth...threadid=45306

COUGH COUGH

look at this guys sig
Old 05-23-2005   #19
Robofish™
MASTER OF PUPPETS

Robofish™ is on a distinguished roadRobofish™ is on a distinguished road
nothing is going to happen to we get zidane behind this because ones he is behind it we can stop talking about this and start doing something

Thanks for the sig Gamaya
FAVOURITE BANDS= METALLICA, AC/DC, IRON MAIDEN, GUNS N’ ROSES, PANTERA
Robofish™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #20
Fox
Good gracious, ass is bodacious!

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Why do you need text in your signature anyway?
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #21
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
No offense Gamaya, but stuff like what you have under your sig is pointless. I'm pretty sure nobody cares what percentage of each game you've completed and having them on their own seperate line instead of side by side makes it even worse.
Old 06-03-2005   #22
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
In my opinion, a sig around the size of mine is pretty good.
Old 06-03-2005   #23
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by F.A.B
http://www.edgeforums.net/gta/showth...threadid=45306

COUGH COUGH

look at this guys sig

What's wrong with the sig? I'm just most concerned about the dial-up problem. I used to be on dial-up a few years ago, you know. But I guess I agree with that guy. I gotta take some quotes outta my sig, don't I?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005   #24
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Conception
What's wrong with the sig? I'm just most concerned about the dial-up problem. I used to be on dial-up a few years ago, you know. But I guess I agree with that guy. I gotta take some quotes outta my sig, don't I?
It was friggin' huge.
Old 06-03-2005   #25
Heretic

Haha I remember that vertical sig Llama made, that owned soo much lol.

But the current signature limits are fine in my opinion.
Old 06-05-2005   #26
Fox
Good gracious, ass is bodacious!

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Conception
I gotta take some quotes outta my sig, don't I?
Yes, there's a biography section in your profile where you can put quotes and other information you think might be of interest to anyone. Your signature is there to create recognition and allow other people to know who you are. They don't need to see some lame quotes you've pasted in.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005   #27
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Free Mike
stuff like what you have under your sig is pointless. I'm pretty sure nobody cares what percentage of each game you've completed and having them on their own seperate line instead of side by side makes it even worse.
What's that in aid of?!

I'm proud of my GTA achievements! Let me be! I thought this was a primarily grand theft auto forum. Grand theft auto was the reason I registered, so why shouldn't I be allowed to show my percentages to others? I'm not exactly showing off, my sig is the correct size, and to be honest, I wouldn't care if no one cares about what percentage I've completed. Why would they? Do people care about other people's signatures..?
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005   #28
PimpinPenguin

I remember when I had a quote in my sig where some kid said "in no wat the adio plug in is". He was trying to say "I know what the audio plug-in is". I kept reading it over and over trying to figure it out, it was pretty funny.
Old 06-13-2005   #29
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Gamaya
What's that in aid of?!

I'm proud of my GTA achievements! Let me be! I thought this was a primarily grand theft auto forum. Grand theft auto was the reason I registered, so why shouldn't I be allowed to show my percentages to others? I'm not exactly showing off, my sig is the correct size, and to be honest, I wouldn't care if no one cares about what percentage I've completed. Why would they? Do people care about other people's signatures..?
I understand you're proud of your achievments and this is a GTA forum, but it just takes up space IMO. You sig fits the limits, but if you add in the space that the text underneath it takes up, it doesn't.
Old 06-13-2005   #30
jbmx991

jbmx991 is an unknown quantity at this point
is mine too big? i really like mine