Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > GTAGaming > Announcements & Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2005   #1
Fox
Good gracious, ass is bodacious!

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Read Me! Sig Size Rules.

At the moment, many people are using the 200px signature height limit for the main graphical part of their signature, whilst a huge body of text sits above/below. Shouldn't text be counted as part of the 200px limit? It makes threads an arsehole to read when someone's sig box is pushing 350px high.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #2
Logan/The used kick @$$
Newbie Member

Logan/The used kick @$$ is an unknown quantity at this point
the send us a warning when we have it to high. i got one for mine ansd i changed as soon as i had a chance
Old 05-22-2005   #3
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
I agree with you, so just report the post and I'll come running along to spank them...

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #4
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
So when are these rules going to be fixed? Topics like these pop up everywhere and no admin has changed the rule yet.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #5
lil_chuGz

lil_chuGz is on a distinguished roadlil_chuGz is on a distinguished road
i have no problem with the sizes of them
lil_chuGz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #6
Redemption
Banned
Banned

Redemption is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah me neither, if it wo up to me, i wunt b bothered how big they wo, but yeah i know, it aint up to me, its the rules man
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #7
Alien Biobsy

Alien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura aboutAlien Biobsy has a spectacular aura about
dosent really bother me what size the sigs are. but i suppose it might be a bit better with smaller sigs
Old 05-22-2005   #8
Fox

Fox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura aboutFox has a spectacular aura about
Well, alien_biobsy, you're one of the offenders at the moment with lots of spacing beneath your name. Just get rid of it, it has no purpose.
Old 05-22-2005   #9
PimpinPenguin

sig size doesnt really bother me.ive been warned for a few of my previous ones but now that i have a good sized one im ok with it
Old 05-22-2005   #10
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I warn people for excessive size in text. Like, three sentences with spoiler tags and four quotes.
Old 05-22-2005   #11
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Yeah, but we gotta worry about our dear dial-up users that journey to GTAGaming everyday. Although sigs have a 200 px limit, I don't think text would really matter, unless you're on an antique connection from the 1980s...
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #12
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
It's not just about dial up people. It's the fact that 9.9 times out of 10, peoples signatures are bigger than their posts.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #13
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I'm guessing I'm part of that 99%... but I guess we gotta take care of the problem somehow.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #14
Fox

Quote:
Originally posted by rappo
I warn people for excessive size in text. Like, three sentences with spoiler tags and four quotes.
Perhaps Shadow Conception should take note.

If you want to help take care of the problem, how about removing those quotes?
Old 05-23-2005   #15
Crunkdaddy
I CAN HAS A PENIS

Crunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to all
It doesn't bother me as long as its not freakin' huge. My sig atm is a suitable size, i think.

Crunkdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote