Old 05-21-2005   #1
Follow
Forget It

Follow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura about
Manhunt

Well it says that this area is a General Games Chat forum so i do not know if this is alright to post in here, or if it is just new games. So you can close this if it is wrong etc.

Just wondering who likes Manhunt? IMO it was a good game with a pretty good story line. A few screens if you have never heard of Manhunt:

Info on Manhunt

So what do you think of Manhunt?

Last edited by Follow; 05-21-2005 at 03:56 PM..
Follow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #2
Sam

Sam is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm not really a fan. The killing gets old and it's not much different from many other 3rd person adventures.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #3
RJ PIMP

RJ PIMP is an unknown quantity at this point
i loved manhunt... i just wanted more weapons in the game...
RJ PIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #4
MMFF
Newbie Member

MMFF is an unknown quantity at this point
I love Manhunt. Nothing better than hitting someone in the head with a bat and having their brains splat on the wall behind them. I actually got scared at some points. Walked around a corner and there was a guy there that I wasn't expecting.
MMFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #5
Halljam
Amateur Member

Halljam is an unknown quantity at this point
Thx to some fool in New Zealand, it got taken of the shelves here in Australia (thats what I heard) so ive never played it. Looks alright though
Old 05-21-2005   #6
X-Ray

X-Ray is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah. It was taken off the shelves here in Australia. Luckily I purchased it two days before it was banned. :p
X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005   #7
RJ PIMP

RJ PIMP is an unknown quantity at this point
perfect timing then...
RJ PIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #8
Donald Love's Assassin

Location: Australia,NSW,Sydney, wont go any more specific than that.
Donald Love's Assassin is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought it was pretty good actually. I really liked the storyline as well. It was pretty realistic, and I never mind a realistic game. And it provided the only time I've ever been scared in a game...One word.....Piggsy. That level was shit scary. So yeah, I liked it.

Thanks to HBK for this sig.
Donald Love's Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005   #9
Follow
Forget It

Follow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Donald Love's Assassin
I thought it was pretty good actually. I really liked the storyline as well. It was pretty realistic, and I never mind a realistic game. And it provided the only time I've ever been scared in a game...One word.....Piggsy. That level was shit scary. So yeah, I liked it.
Have to agree. Funny how he died though. :p

Some bits of the storyline were a bit far-fetched. But overall a good game.
Old 05-22-2005   #10
Donald Love's Assassin

What would you say was farfetched? I am just wondering...
But, one thing I still don't get. Wat was Piggsy? Like, wats the storyline behind him? Does anyone know?

Old 05-22-2005   #11
Follow
Forget It

Well piggsy was kept in the loft and was used in the films the director made. That is proberly the story behind him.

Far-fetched bits:
-Takes you off death row.
-Piggsy.
Old 05-22-2005   #12
GNP

played it..love it...

excelent stealth and killing

doesnt wanna make you kill someone for it though :p
Old 05-22-2005   #13
Donald Love's Assassin

Oh yeah BH, I get ya now.

Old 05-22-2005   #14
Ramboyf5

Great game, got it on the day of release. Completed 3x on PS2, once on X-Box and just recently on PC. It's a great game once you really get into it. The variated executions with the different type of melee weapons was amazing. It kept me going through the game since through each scene was something new for me to use. Later, heat started picking up with the bigger guns. And boy, it's fun to blow someone's head off as the gush just splats out onto the floor/wall.

The graphics in the game have been nicely done. Though the models could've been improved (more facial detal + enhanced body textures; hands, arms, feet, etc..). The blood and gore still makes up for it. The atmosphere of the game is also quite dark which adds a more suspenseful feel to the game.

Manhunt is seriously a great game, the gameplay is easy to get used to. (maybe not on X-Box, needed a bit of re-configuration) but overall the learning curve ranges from about 5 - 15 minutes. This game is truly for gamers who are seeking violence and gore. Though Manhunt is over a year old, to me it never gets old. Long live Manhunt.
Old 05-22-2005   #15
Follow
Forget It

I agree it is a amazing game. Ramboy is there any difference between Xbox, PC and PS2?