Old 03-28-2005   #1
estimator

estimator is an unknown quantity at this point
Las Ventura submarine

i've heard that theres a drivible submarine that goes by the est coast of Ventura, like once a week, you have to be in a boat and then when you see it you have to jump from your boat to the submarine,

anyone have heard of this, if so could you tell me the time and day that it goes by

thank you
estimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005   #2
Dannyt89
Amateur Member

Dannyt89 is an unknown quantity at this point
bULL****

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.
Dannyt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005   #3
G.T.A GUNNA

O.M.G dats rubbish but there is one and you cant drive it
thank u bighomie for the spell checking

http://www.san-andreas.us/index.php?page=2

Last edited by G.T.A GUNNA; 03-28-2005 at 09:51 AM..
Old 03-28-2005   #4
Follow
Forget It

Follow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura aboutFollow has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by G.T.A GUNNA
omg dat crap btu there is 1 and u cant drive it

http://www.san-andreas.us/index.php?page=2
I have no idea what you just said
Anyway the submarine thing dose not sound true. But there is a submarine in SF, you cant drive it though.
Follow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005   #5
Gamezonegod

I think it's bullshit.

But I'm not supposed to leave any piece of crap out of my investigation, no matter how retarded.

So GTAI will have a look into it.

Don't expect much truth though.
Old 03-28-2005   #6
Range Hunt

Range Hunt is an unknown quantity at this point
GTAI?

Let me guess. Grand Theft Auto Investigators?

You bloody thief. You know the idea of an investigator group was mine, then you quit mine when it starts getting attacked only to form your own? Thief, thief, thief. But nobody'll do anything, because it's ok for someone else to help people. Not for me.

Last edited by Range Hunt; 03-28-2005 at 11:10 AM..
Range Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005   #7
Everlast_Since_1910
Amateur Member

Everlast_Since_1910 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah ive looked into it allready, it aint happenin ...... off topic : Gamezone god, PM me back

" If You Even Dream Of Beating Me You'd Better Wake Up And Apologize " - Muhammad Ali
Everlast_Since_1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005   #8
Gamezonegod

Hey, Range hunt, let me say something that I'll get banned for eventually. (I censored it so it won't get me banned, HA)

I have absolutly NO INTENT on stealing anything. You had a great idea. You just operated it poorly. I left because of your sh*tty leadership, not so I could steal your idea. And, from your PM since your inbox is blocked. I will allow you to join. I don't care what you've done, I allow anybody in. But I swear, you start making waves and flaming guys who do stuff right again and you'll be out. The reason I left is simple. A good idea falls apart with bad leadership, so I decided to take this fallen idea and make it better. I have, and even if it fails under me, I'll hand it over to someone else and then it'll get even better.

BTW-F*CK YOU B*TCH
Old 03-29-2005   #9
Slavik Von Stockholm

Its like the cold war GTA Forum style. A still new, working, good, side (GTAI=US) vs. a sh*ty, old, bad, side(SAI=Communist).
Also: Though I'm too lazy to find the GTAI forum I'll post it here. If you shoot the pool player at the cookie cutter bar in the head he will not die right off but after a few seconds. If that dosen't happen, play pool with him but cancel at the betting screen. Then try again.
Old 03-29-2005   #10
RJ PIMP

RJ PIMP is an unknown quantity at this point
why would u post gta1 stuff here???

on topic... where exactly in lv is the "submarine" located???
RJ PIMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005   #11
Gamezonegod

We don't know, we couldn't find it.

GTAI Declares this investigation---
Bullshit. There is no LV Submarine. Contraversy is know a myth.
Old 03-29-2005   #12
Slavik Von Stockholm

RJ pimp if you ment GTA one im not talking about that. I'm talking about GTAI=Grand Theft Auto Investigators. Also like said I'm to lazy to find that thread for a tiny glitch.
Old 03-29-2005   #13
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
One submarine. Stationary. There might be one like sitting out in the waters somewhere (there's alot of water to check) but there is none you can pilot bud.

And RH...why don't you cry like a little girl some more? Go ahead whine about how no one likes you for being an inconsiderate punk. All you had to do was zip it and act normal.

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote