Old 02-14-2005   #1
Docta Luv

Docta Luv is an unknown quantity at this point
Easy Credit Autos

This is the Viper's final purchase for the time being. It wil only generate 3,000 a day, but we got enough funds to wage war on Iran...hey, that's not a bad idea, but anyway, it's a pretty good front.
Docta Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005   #2
princein

princein is an unknown quantity at this point
Okay so where do we go from there, I dlike to join it smells like a good buisness oppurtunity
princein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005   #3
Docta Luv

Ok, you're a new member of the Vipers.
Old 03-03-2005   #4
Flawless

Flawless is an unknown quantity at this point
Adam....you dont know shit about this guy, he could be working for the triads! Dont recruit everyone that ask.

Flawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005   #5
Docta Luv

You're right man, my bad, my bad. It's just, we need the numbers. You know it and I know it. But yeah, we need to test his loyalty. Say, have him assassinate the Triad leader?
Old 03-03-2005   #6
Flawless

The traid leader! For one he wouldent make it a mile near his HQ, and for two the triads will beat the shit out of us. One man alone cant do that, lets leave the triads alone. Were already the top ranking gang in San Fierro.

Old 03-03-2005   #7
princein

princein is an unknown quantity at this point
I once wroked with the triads of course as you can see they took my pinky from me whne they found out I was taking a little of the top of every deal, I hate them, I want to join for money and revenge. Give me a gun and another guy and I will show my loyalty, You may be the top ranking gang but that dosent mean the triads arent a close second.

I have a little thing of my own going on in Vice City(look in pay phone area help wanted) maybe if you do this job right you cans end one of your guys east to me, to you know strengthen our bond
princein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #8
Chicken4life

ill help u princien, iv got 2 m60s
Old 03-29-2005   #9
Subject

Subject is an unknown quantity at this point
All you west coast fools ain't got shit, Wichita Gardens is where it's at, you dudes is jus' flakin and perpetratin, ain't none'a you got shit on the Red Jacks, O.G Showtime representin, me and D-Ice fittin' to take you dudes down once we get our shit right, you know i'm right, but anyway we also lookin to get them triads too and so while we ain't waging war on you we might aswell bring it to some of those mackrel wielding orientals and so if you need any help just pae me or sumthin and don't worry i'm always ready.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005   #10
Flawless

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
All you west coast fools ain't got shit, Wichita Gardens is where it's at, you dudes is jus' flakin and perpetratin, ain't none'a you got shit on the Red Jacks, O.G Showtime representin, me and D-Ice fittin' to take you dudes down once we get our shit right, you know i'm right, but anyway we also lookin to get them triads too and so while we ain't waging war on you we might aswell bring it to some of those mackrel wielding orientals and so if you need any help just pae me or sumthin and don't worry i'm always ready.
You sir are a dumbass.

Quote:
but anyway we also lookin to get them triads too and so while we ain't waging war on you we might aswell bring it to some of those mackrel wielding orientals and so if you need any help just pae me or sumthin and don't worry i'm always ready.
No.