Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2007   #331
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Two hours and sixteen minutes

As before, I do appreciate your come back, however, I really don't think, if all this is true, my version will do it, and I would much rather spend that time playing the game, rather than, if all this is not, wasting hours of time with the computer. I will keep an eye on the messsages left here, and again, thank you very much for answering with your thoughts. Also, I like the saying in your signature, I try to go by that and a few others.
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #332
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
This works for XBOX? i want to know because i have a xbox.... and i like the "glitch"
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #333
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
This glitch was discovered on PS2 version, worked on my PC version. Should work on Xbox version as well.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007   #334
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Cool Response to your message in "complete a mission"

Okay Asif, I will keep CJ at the flying, and get him to Pork-Up at FG's Hot Dog wagons Again, thank you and Clansman for your help.
OT
Old 09-27-2007   #335
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Eating won't do good, enable the 'never get hungry' cheat, CJ will never die of hunger while in long flight.
Old 09-27-2007   #336
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Eating won't do good, enable the 'never get hungry' cheat, CJ will never die of hunger while in long flight.
Great advice .. Asif I think OT once said he has 100% .haha

For gamers still doing the missions , be safe.. an pork-up on Hot-dogs , at the Hot-dog vans through out the state of SA.

EDIT #2 the no hungry cheat has no harmfull effect on my game, just thought I'd clear that up.Its very much useful to use it on this long flight, I stand corrected. But I did take precautions.

Last edited by FG; 01-07-2008 at 04:51 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007   #337
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Talking Flying and eating.

Quote:
I had a long talk with CJ about his upcoming marathon flight, and he wants to use the AT-400 due to it having a bathroom, also - he asked me why the game developers didn't include a Stewardess or two on this aircraft. Well, I told him that I had him bail out over the Johnson House once, and there were also two Stewardess that landed, but I didn't see them parachute, so they must have come from the aircraft True about the bailing out and two Stewardesses.
Okay, will use the never hungry cheat.
Will put some more hours in. Do hope I didn't get one of those that FG mentioned.
If I can find it, would you be interested in looking at the save file, which did get some changes, while playing using a converted down to Ver1.0 "exe."?
OT
EDIT: 10/09/07
Well, after having CJ fly for another three (3) hours, then "wasting" him, he told me most politely "buzz off buster, stop playing this game, and finish the work you should be doing instead of wasting your time on this." So, looks like I'll never see any more gang areas.
OT

Last edited by Old Timer; 10-09-2007 at 10:51 AM..
Old 09-28-2007   #338
Asif
Moderator =)

Since you've downgraded to v1.0, it's now moddable. Then why bother for a long flight? there's a mod (Nite posted few pages back) that will unlock all of the hidden territories of your game.

Edit: http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...812#post976812

Last edited by Asif; 09-28-2007 at 09:06 PM..
Old 12-13-2007   #339
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Talking Here's more, check the edit at bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer
Asif:
I will try that mod after I try a few of the version 1.0 saves with a downgraded "exe" file.
Also, the message you left me about the Version 2.0 files on GTAforums was a big help, there was a PLUS in it, that I don't know if the person who did it even knows about. In Save #93 of the Version 2.0 saves, I ran it, while in the game, I had CJ go over to Big Smokes Crack place, of course the entrance had been smashed in, I noticed that there was a blueish floor and not the regular one that had been there in the many times I had played End Of The Line. I had CJ walk in, and he fell through! It is an open doorway to the "Underworld." Well, the next time, I used the Rocket Pack cheat, CJ went in, and flew all around, finally went over to the Gym by the Johnson House, landed in the black box with the door, since it was solid, had him take off the rocket pack, he walked through the door, and he came out INSIDE the gym. Well, I had him walk through the door again, and he came out - outside on the sidewalk. Haven't done much more because, been playing around with the flying as you know. Try this out, see what you think.

***Edit: 12-13-07
Using the above "save" file, had CJ start out with no cheats at all, he went to the airport and got the jetpack, then went back to Smokes Crack place, and entered the "Underworld." He then proceeded to shoot cops and Ballas, had to get real close to the street surface from underneath, then his MiniMG worked fine. Well, got him up to SIX STARS, and then went back to the opening at Smoke's Crack place, teased the cops by staying back just far enough so they could see him, and they would drop into the Underworld (are you paying attention Clansman just like Lemmings, by the dozens A tank tipped into it, but was still part way onto the sidewalk, so didn't fall. You have to buy a lot of ammuniation, and fatten CJ up some because, it kind of tough to get out with all them folks shooting at CJ, but it can be done. Try it.
OT
Try it.
Old 12-14-2007   #340
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

Quote:
This glitch was discovered on PS2 version, worked on my PC version. Should work on Xbox version as well.
It don't works on XBox, Asif... For me. For other users I don't know.
Old 01-07-2008   #341
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Well, a short note about the added gang areas after flying. Now that I'm using Version 1, I have had a little good luck. All areas were green prior to starting CJ off on a few long flights, fattened up with good old CHILI DOGS After two 30 to 40 minute (real time) flights, there was one new Ballas area, now after an hour and a few minutes flight, there are two Ballas and one Vagos areas. After anothe hour and a couple minutes flight, there are the two Ballas areas, the one Vagos areas, plus there are people in black clothing (not Triad) shooting at OGF Homies in the dock areas of Los Santos. All areas mentioned are in Los Santos, and all times are in REAL time, not game time. So, am going to pork CJ up real good and have him fly once again, then see what pops up
OT, you're back!!! I already know that and on XBox it doesn't work.
Old 01-07-2008   #342
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Talking Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA BMX 32 View Post
OT, you're back!!! I already know that and on XBox it doesn't work.
!!! Yes, got back from out of town, and thanks for noticing I don't know anything about X-box, sorry to say, and sorry that it doesn't work.
Old 01-16-2008   #343
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Talking Photos LV Ballas and more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Well, a short note about the added gang areas after flying. Now that I'm using Version 1, I have had a little good luck. All areas were green prior to starting CJ off on a few long flights, fattened up with good old CHILI DOGS After two 30 to 40 minute (real time) flights, there was one new Ballas area, now after an hour and a few minutes flight, there are two Ballas and one Vagos areas. After anothe hour and a couple minutes flight, there are the two Ballas areas, the one Vagos areas, plus there are people in black clothing (not Triad) shooting at OGF Homies in the dock areas of Los Santos. All areas mentioned are in Los Santos, and all times are in REAL time, not game time. So, am going to pork CJ up real good and have him fly once again, then see what pops up
Since writing that I've been having CJ fly airplanes, and drive boats, it is working, although I must say the colors of the new areas, of which I don't think there are a lot yet, are very light where it's really hard to tell sometimes - AND - here is a surprise for CJ, in the "stats" section for "gangs," in my converted down Version 1 they are wrong! It lists NO Ballas, OGF having 98.25% with 56 areas, and Los Vagos with one ( 1 ) area. I had CJ take some pictures of some Ballas in LAS VENTURAS, and I had CJ running all around to get something behind the Balla so it would relate to where they were, it was tough, but here are two of them. I DID adjust the Brightness and Contrast in both to make them clearer.
**Click these to see larger.
The one by the wall has a brown uniformed policeman in the backround.
The other has the symbol of the Bandits stadium.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Here is one that really surprised me, I sure didn't expect to see them in LV.
[IMG][/IMG]
Here is another that surprised me, I got to him a little late after the Balla in the backround did.
[IMG][/IMG]

***Note: After giving it some thought, I'd say that I was wrong about what I said about the program being wrong concerning the "stats," and "gangs" sections. Here's why, that area is most probably ONLY concerned with Los Santos and not with any other areas, so . . . if that is so, then it would be correct in NOT seeing the gangs being in any other areas. What do you think???***

Last edited by Old Timer; 01-20-2008 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: New information
Old 01-21-2008   #344
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ OT , I'm leaning to wards your theory as to it being a LS thing , except one thing bothers me an that is the territory outside of LS that you have to conquer, example " Bayside " has that small enclave.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008   #345
Old Timer
Loyal Member

Cool Area in LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
@ OT , I'm leaning to wards your theory as to it being a LS thing , except one thing bothers me an that is the territory outside of LS that you have to conquer, example " Bayside " has that small enclave.
I'm still having CJ wander around LV to see who he runs into. I took a tour bus of Homies from around the Johnson House up to this intersection near the Burger Shot in the North/West area of LV, and let them out, they shot a couple Ballas who were shooting at some Aztecas, the Aztecas did NOT shoot at the OGF Homies, which surprised me. Since CJ took that one pic of the Homies around the Bandits symbol, have not seen them there, and the ones CJ brought up slowly faded into the woodwork. The area these Ballas hold is a very long and about one block wide area. I even played one game, which I didn't save, where CJ took over that section, lot of Ballas, but only TWO waves, then it was CJ's. Still finding things out.
The area where CJ is taking these photos is "White ? Estates" maybe WHITEACRE??

Last edited by Old Timer; 01-24-2008 at 05:20 PM..