Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2006   #316
no to u
whats hood
Newbie Member

no to u is an unknown quantity at this point
yo can someone post a map of what it will look like cuz i think i did it but im not sure (but dont post the gangwar far map)
Old 11-08-2006   #317
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Check the first post of this thread, Xeroer had posted the maps.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007   #318
GtaPlayer

I would try this, but I can't be bothered driving 500 miles out to sea. Still awesome, though!
Old 03-08-2007   #319
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
DOESNT WORK

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

this is the third time i've tried it. last night i flew for five hours and nothing changed in the game at all.
am i cursed, is it the PS2 or does CJ hate me?
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #320
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
When did you buy San Andreas?
Was it before or after the Coffee mod problem?
Old 03-08-2007   #321
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
i'm a playstation 2 player so i can't mod and i only bought it about six months ago

any ideas?
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007   #322
Xeroer

Xeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished roadXeroer is on a distinguished road
Yep. But your copy is most likely different.

The Hot Coffee mod was available in the PS2 version, so when recalled and edited, Take 2 may have taken out other things, including this glitch.

Consider your game "patched", sorry.

Edit: It would be good if anyone with a patched PS2 copy to confirm this.
Old 05-07-2007   #323
tmarsh12toe

problems

man i am still having problems doing the trick. i must not be doing it for long enough or something but this really sucks. it said that it can take up to six hours! wow. well even after the 30 to 45 minutes i didnt see any changes to the stats. i guess i will have to keep trying.

please reply if anyone has suggestions or advice
Old 05-14-2007   #324
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
30/45 minutes arent enough time. Fly for at least 2 hours (in real life measuring).

Old 07-03-2007   #325
whoopiedoo
Newbie Member

whoopiedoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there supposed to be territories out in the farms and in the dessert towns in the deserts?
Cause i got colors in those spots on my game, i went to thosse areas, and there was no one.
whoopiedoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007   #326
cj23
Newbie Member

cj23 is an unknown quantity at this point
What stats do you look for change in?

Thanks

Oh and also...is there any problem with leaving my ps3 on for the night?

Last edited by cj23; 07-03-2007 at 07:44 PM..
cj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007   #327
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj23
What stats do you look for change in?

Thanks
Check the "Crimes" section of the stats. The territories info. are put in there.

Old 07-04-2007   #328
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Smile Your FAQ

FANTASTIC! Thanks for puttin' out the effort and typing that in, gonna give it a good try. 9 hours in a Shamal sounds like fun, or maybe the big baby in the hanger at Las Venturas Airport, yeah, that sounds better.
OT
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007   #329
Old Timer
Ryder and Smoke were RATZ!!!
Loyal Member

Old Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enoughOld Timer will become famous soon enough
Talking Flying for new territories

I am playing on a PC, with GTASA ver 2.0. Flew a Shamal aircraft for TWO HOURS and SIXTEEN MINUTES (in REAL TIME) which translated to 5 - 24hr cycles and 1 - 16 hr cycle (in GAME TIME ), by the way one minute RT equals one HOUR GT. CJ flew the Shamal due East, the artists that did the clouds and sky did a fantastic job, and earned their money. At the bottom of the screen was the three little yellow dots of the LS Airport direction thing, when he took off they were angled to the left, then later they moved over to be angled from the right - maybe the other way - main point is they moved to the opposite of how they were when he took off. After flying the two hours and sixteen minutes RT, CJ dove into the ocean and crashed. He came out of the Hospital, I checked the MAP and STATS, but *no changes.* Everything except for that airport marker switching, looks and acts the same. Any ideas, would be fun to take over some Mafia area
Really like the cars the Vagos drive, that resemble 1958 Chevrolets, and the Low Rider Garage does a great job on fixing them up, and painting them GREEN of course Almost forgot, I have finished "End of the line."
** Edit: More information about trying the flying thing "one more time." Using GTASA Ver 2.0 for PC, on the little radar on the bottom left, as CJ flew out to the N/E the forward edge of the pointer turned green, CJ circled because I thought it may indicate land, but nothing, then that green went away, a while later it came back, circled again, but still nothing, finally followed a rainbow, crashed, and after getting out of the hospital, saved the game. Sorry to say, that's all I have to report for my three plus hours of letting CJ enjoy flying around. Any thoughts???"
OT

Last edited by Old Timer; 07-21-2007 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: added "Finished End of the line."
Old Timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007   #330
Asif
Moderator =)

2 hours 16 minutes isn't really that enough. I had to let the shamal/At-400 keep flying (you know these planes can fly in autopilot mode) and took a nap for 3 hours or so.