Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2006   #301
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
hello i'm new to the forums and i'm having a problem with getting the territories i drove out to sea for like seven hours and nothing whats the problem does it not work on the platinum hits edition or what?
noah m5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #302
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by noah m5
hello i'm new to the forums and i'm having a problem with getting the territories i drove out to sea for like seven hours and nothing whats the problem does it not work on the platinum hits edition or what?
Try with planes (better choice will be planes with auto-pilot feature, such as Shamal, AT-400), instead of boats.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006   #303
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
Try with planes (better choice will be planes with auto-pilot feature, such as Shamal, AT-400), instead of boats.
ok i'll try that thanks
Old 10-18-2006   #304
i have a cat...
Newbie Member

379 is an unknown quantity at this point
I tried it on the greatest hits edition. 48 hours straight, andromada flying due up from LVA. no new turf, tho a very glitchy game, nearly froze my PS2 on it. Since I used a gameshark for health, I crashed the andromada into three others that I spawned infront of it untill it exploded. Respawned in LV, no new turf. Apparently Rockstar's got a wise guy in their ranks...
Old 10-18-2006   #305
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 379
I tried it on the greatest hits edition. 48 hours straight, andromada flying due up from LVA. no new turf
In game 48 hours is equivalent to real-life 48 minutes - which isnt enough time to trigger the glitch.
What you need to do is, to continue the flight for couple of 'real life' hours. Say, at least 2 or 3 hours (that is, in-game 5 to 8 days)

Old 10-22-2006   #306
GTdAve

GTdAve is an unknown quantity at this point
I've used the "Spawn Gang" cheat and am doing well, but I can't start a gang war by Easter Basin in SF to save my life. I've tagged every gang member that drives through there; Ballas (which is what color that particular territory is although I realize they may not be the right gang), Mafia, Vagos, etc. Any thoughts? Help? Thanks!
GTdAve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #307
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
i flew for about 120 real minutes before he crashed due to no health but still got nothing on the ps2
jammsbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #308
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Hmm...I think you should have continued flying for more one hour. (and you could use health cheat during the flight)

Old 10-23-2006   #309
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I am the same on PS2 version, it is the San Fiero and desert area i'm stuck at, even with spawn gangs cheat.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #310
GTdAve

GTdAve is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, at least I guess I'm not alone. I'm having trouble in Octane Springs and the Quarry too.
GTdAve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006   #311
jammsbro
Autodrunk

jammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enoughjammsbro will become famous soon enough
. (and you could use health cheat during the flight)

if i use the health cheat it will ess up my game so i can only fly so far.
Old 10-24-2006   #312
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammsbro
if i use the health cheat it will ess up my game so i can only fly so far.
How is that able to mess up your game?
I exclusively choose a save slot for triggering the glitch and use health cheats during flight whenever it is necessary.

Or, you're playing from Console version?

Old 10-24-2006   #313
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
How is that able to mess up your game?
I exclusively choose a save slot for triggering the glitch and use health cheats during flight whenever it is necessary.

Or, you're playing from Console version?
Does'nt matter what platform you're on, anyone can follow your instructions in the same way Asif...
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006   #314
jammsbro
Autodrunk

try it tonight. cheers
Old 10-27-2006   #315
czechbeer

I flew about 7 hours real times over the ocean and i take 1 new territory. How´s that? What do i do wrong. I have 62 territories. Do i have wrong version of SA.