Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2005   #226
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I found the hydra works the best since its the fastest plane in the game and also has auto pilot just like the shamal and at-400, just aim the thrust of the hydra straight back. As far as unlocking extra territories in the PC version I got stuck about the same place as you asif lol, 2 in LV, 1 in SF and 4 in LS. what I found odd was 1 outta the 4 I got in LS was my own grove street gang, covering the whole area of dilmore in the countryside

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005   #227
lfighter

could some one post a saving with this enabled or is there any way i can edit my saving?
Old 09-04-2005   #228
slader
Newbie Member

slader is an unknown quantity at this point
hey
Old 09-04-2005   #229
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for that m8

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005   #230
RICHIECOQUI

RICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished roadRICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished roadRICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished roadRICHIECOQUI is on a distinguished road
IF i use a code breaker cheat to speed the game up will that work what i mean do you still have to oput 4 hours to get this to wok??
RICHIECOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005   #231
Gheeto Star

Gheeto Star is an unknown quantity at this point
The original no of territories are 53 i got all them my Territories ar 100% will i get now extra territories
Old 09-15-2005   #232
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Of course you can! Occupying 100% gang territories isnt really a condition for unlocking extra territories though.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005   #233
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I dunno if you guys know about this yet but look what I found!!!! a Gang Warfare Mod it unlocks all the hidden gang territories on PC version!!!! here is a screenshot of my in game map for proof. It unlocks 371 total territories. There is a red marker on the right side of CJ;s house which activates a menu of options and you can just select which option you wanna enable or disable its that easy. You have to start a new game for it work since it modifies main.scm, script.img and american.gtx. Download Link is here

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=529

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-21-2005 at 01:06 AM..
Old 09-20-2005   #234
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Shame! The Vagos occupies most area of San Andreas. :p

Old 09-20-2005   #235
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Asif
Shame! The Vagos occupies most area of San Andreas. :p
lol I know I looked at the Gang Stats after I enabled it, Vagos has like 260+ Ballas have like 110+ and Grove Street has 7. This thing unlocked way more than 178 it seems

Old 09-22-2005   #236
Gheeto Star

Gheeto Star is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to share a info, i use the machine gun for gang wars. its best weapon, unlimited range and very fast (one hit kill). its better than ak-47 or smg/ m4.
Old 09-22-2005   #237
Asif
Moderator =)

Thanks for sharing, but I always appreciate the RPG launcher.

Old 09-23-2005   #238
biggeevil

can u do this on the pc version 2???
Old 09-23-2005   #239
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by biggeevil
can u do this on the pc version 2???
look a few posts up biggeevil I posted a screenshot and a mod I found to activate it on PC

Old 09-23-2005   #240
biggeevil

o sorry didnt read other posts