Old 02-17-2006   #1561
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Static

That patched uxtheme.dll is amazing. It takes less time to start up than WindowBlinds.
mm. Shall I change the wallpaper?
Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006   #1562
dano
It was a Good Day...

dano is on a distinguished roaddano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_1234
oooo.....am i correct in sayin thats a nissan skyline r33 as ur wallpaper!?
yes.
Old 02-17-2006   #1563
Dan_1234
Skyline Power

Dan_1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhh...*touches self* i love that car lol, and yes static, u probably should.

Dan_1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006   #1564
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006   #1565
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
I can't tell if thats a real pic or a cgi. it looks a tad on the fake side, but I could be wrong.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006   #1566
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Almost positive it's a real pic of a car, real pic of a city skyline, then they added the car into the pic, blurred the city and darkened the car - you can tell they added in the headlight light with photoshop.

I like it, though.

Old 02-18-2006   #1567
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute

GMOD + DODS + X850XT Platinum = Win.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006   #1568
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Old 02-19-2006   #1569
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Old 02-19-2006   #1570
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough

still rockin windows ME

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006   #1571
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by ScoobyDoo82

still rockin windows ME
*cringes at ME*
i feel ya man

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #1572
rokker
Banned
Banned

rokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enough
ugh ME that was the dark ages
rokker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #1573
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
i got this computer in 2000 so of course it sucks

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #1574
codman

codman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enough

The awsome Windows XP defualt wallpaper....just had to do a system restore lost all wallpapers.

Edit:had to fix something

Last edited by codman; 02-20-2006 at 08:36 AM..
codman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006   #1575
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough
I'm sorry, but ew at your computer. Both of you . ScoobyDoo and Codman. Codman, that's one hell of a small resolution, and I hate ME D:
Static is offline   Reply With Quote