Old 02-14-2006   #1531
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #1532
cyrix
I EAT TREES AND SHIT TABLE LEGS!
Wicked Member

cyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant futurecyrix has a brilliant future
Gorgeous background. Although I am inclined to ask why you have it on there...

~ PH X4 955 4 ghz ~ 4GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 ~ MSI Twin Frozr 560 GTX TI ~
~GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 ~ 2x Intel 510 120GB SSD
cyrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #1533
Static
Shocking Member
Loyal Member

Static will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enoughStatic will become famous soon enough
The WMP one looks better.
Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #1534
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
The butteflies are cute. They don't symbol anything except some nice colours.
Old 02-14-2006   #1535
rokker
Banned
Banned

rokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enough

MSN 8 is a bloated piece of shit
rokker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #1536
Neil

If you're as leet a BETA tester as me they'll send you the NEW version which, aside from not running on my PowerPC based machine, is even more crappy than the original.

I signed up using Safari, didn't they bother to check?
Old 02-14-2006   #1537
Mousey

Mousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of lightMousey is a glorious beacon of light
neil where did you get that butterfly wallpaper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
Back then it was "don't steal, don't yell, do good in school, respect other people", not "don't hump the floor son".
Mousey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #1538
rokker
Banned
Banned

rokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enoughrokker will become famous soon enough
uh this is the newest or am i mistaken here
rokker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #1539
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Neil, your dock icons look different than mine, like the iTunes and Safari. They look...um...different some how.
Old 02-15-2006   #1540
codman

codman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enough

I wanted to try something in my spare time...see how much I could make my windows PC look like a Mac not as good as I thought I could get it to look,but I didn't spend much time on it.Might try agian later now I need to get all the programs off my pc so it can work agian.

Last edited by codman; 02-15-2006 at 12:59 PM..
codman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006   #1541
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough

I took a screen while playing NFS Most Wanted and tinkered with it in Photofiltre. I do so love the result.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006   #1542
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
I find it intersting that people try to make windows look like macs, but i've seen no one do the opposite.
eh, i might as well post my desktop, even though thte only special thing about it is how messy it is

Last edited by billyboy_999; 02-16-2006 at 09:34 PM..
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006   #1543
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by billyboy_999
I find it intersting that people try to make windows look like macs, but i've seen no one do the opposite.
eh, i might as well post my desktop, even though thte only special thing about it is how messy it is
[IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7946/
untitled4zq.th.jpg[/IMG]
i tried to do the opposite :p

i found a skin for Macs that looked like the XP skin, but once i finally got my mac, i couldn't find that skin anymore.
Old 02-17-2006   #1544
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
http://www.maxthemes.com/themes/?theme=Mac%20OS%20XP

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006   #1545
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

it only goes for 10.3, i have 10.4, but whatever, i'll try it.