Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2010   #1
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Generation X - SA:MP Server

www.ukscifi.net:7777

Hey guys,

I finally opened Generation X. Feel free to join and have a play, I'm hoping it can get its popularity back eventually. Here are some details:

...:::About Generation X:::...

Generation X, originally scripted by Towlies and Picklemick, was one of SA-MPs most popular servers during 2007 and 2008 and was found on SAMP 0.2's official list. Formerly known as TheGTAPlanet.net Generation X [XII], the server was home to a fast growing GTA Fan Site community known as TheGTAPlanet.
TheGTAPlanet fell and the domain was sold during mid 2008 and the server was never hosted again.

Now Generation X is once again available for players to join, along with a dedicated and carefully built team to make the players experience in-game as best as possible. The current owners/scripters are iKlipse & Lazy_Stoner, who are always updating the script with fun features that are mostly based on the players requests.

Generation X is a freedom of choice server.

I am currently working on buying a domain in the next couple of weeks so there should be an official forum and website available soon for the server. I'll make sure to update the details once its done.

...:::Features:::...

Generation X consists of many gamemodes ranging from Death match, Free Roam, Stunt and Fun. A Custom Object Zone (/coz) is a randomly chosen mode which includes 7 different death match arenas and 2 slides (A slippery dip for vehicles).
The server also contains a massive selection of teleports and script built missions, all of which can be found by using /menu.

See you there

iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #2
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
Don't mean to be a sales person or anything.. but I strongly recommend MTA:SA. They give you so many more scripting possibilities than SA-MP. Along with MTA, you get better sync because Rockstar gave them the code to San Andreas. So it plays like a real game generally.. but bullets canl warp around the corners

www.KFCGang.net
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #3
pontymython
MHFC1913

pontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enough
Agreein with Schark, but regardless I'll definitely check out the server
pontymython is offline   Reply With Quote