Old 05-07-2010   #1
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Station rips

Feels weird venturing into this ghost town but does anyone have all of the station rips? I searched and nothing came up.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Do you have either a PC or PS2 copy of the game? If so I'd recommend ripping it yourself from that. Post if you need help. It should be possible to rip from the Xbox disc too, but I don't know for sure.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It would be a lot easier to rip yourself, the PC version actually uses MP3's in an enclosed format, so an extractor only takes a few seconds.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010   #4
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
I would completely but I don't have either version anymore, and don't really feel like shelling out the sheckles required to purchase it.
@jimmy, I did try looking for torrents and such and couldn't really find anything, you were right most of them were just unreliable.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ash_735 again.

Last edited by Havok; 05-07-2010 at 10:14 AM..
Old 05-07-2010   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Any specific station you want? Cause, you know, you might get a link to it if you say it out loud.

PS: I would do all but my upload sucks so it takes some time.
Old 05-07-2010   #6
Havok
Oh please, no.

Perhaps Wave 103, Flash and Wildstyle perhaps?
Old 05-07-2010   #7
Ash_735

Sure thing, I'll get the links to ya when they finish uploading, I have warned you though, my Upload speed sucks so it could be an hour or so before you even get the first station!
Old 05-07-2010   #8
Havok
Oh please, no.

Ash baby I don't mind if it takes a month, thank you so much.