Old 07-11-2007   #46
C-Bullets
Playboy X

C-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished roadC-Bullets is on a distinguished road
I haven't got 100% yet, if I have time I will try to.
Old 07-12-2007   #47
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Mouldy Punk:.
Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for 2 or more weeks please.
That rule applies to stickied threads ?
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007   #48
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamaya
That rule applies to stickied threads ?
No, it doesn't anymore, as we've gone through few revisions with the rules in these months.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #49
Johnny C
J-U-ICE!!!

Johnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enough
Yeah, see I don't know about you guys, but GTA 3 was the hardest one for me to beat, and I did it without cheats.
the thing is i couldnt beat it with cheats either, but when I tried it w/o i beat it
but not until like 2 years after I beat san andreas.

I honestly think I will never be able to get 100% on this game :[
Johnny C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007   #50
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
As long as you don't kill Kenji too soon (before doing all his missions) it's perfectly possible. Just takes a lot of patience, I completed it only after VC and SA while I had had III for several years.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007   #51
jamaican_pickle
Banned
Banned

jamaican_pickle is an unknown quantity at this point
i completed all gta`s in the order they came out
jamaican_pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #52
MarbskiE

MarbskiE is an unknown quantity at this point
i know that i shouldn't be replying in threads which are more than 4weeks old, but replying here seems to be more convenient rather than creating a new topic with a redundant content. if the mods would disagree, then i'm sorry.

anyway, about the taxi missions. do i have to drive 100 passengers on a single run to complete the taxi mission? or could i complete this mission by driving 20 passengers on a single run, then another 20 on another run, then another 20 on another and so on until i reach a total of 100 fares? and also, do i have to do 100 fares on every island? thanks..
MarbskiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #53
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
100 passengers total in number of tries.
Say, if you are successful with 2 passengers in the first try, 2 will be accumulated towards the taxi mission achievements, the progress won't be lost if you fail with the 3rd passenger.

And, it's a stickied thread, you can post in here anytime necessary.

Old 03-03-2008   #54
MarbskiE

MarbskiE is an unknown quantity at this point
wow! that was fast!

i've been confused about this ever since i started playing this game. thanks, Asif. i'm not confused anymore.
MarbskiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008   #55
Asif
Moderator =)

No problem, glad to help. It works the same way in the other GTAs (VC, SA, LCS and VCS).

Old 04-22-2008   #56
jzbadblood
Newbie Member

jzbadblood is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA III is the only one I completed a 100 % run on. I'm currently half way through my Vice City & San Andreas runs, and they just get boring. GTA III is my favorite in the series(until 4 comes out).
Old 06-26-2008   #57
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice dude. The best thing is now i know the game up by heart that i can play the game start to finish without cheats or a guide. But thankz for this it will help if i forget
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #58
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
I have walked across the broken bridge into Staunton , someone told me there is an ambulance trick ,that makes it faster...is this true?

Last edited by FG; 08-15-2009 at 10:14 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012   #59
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I'm replaying GTA3 on PS3 and am stuck at 19/20 rampages.

I've looked all over the map in every location and can't find the stupid icon.
Thought my game might be bugged and don't know how to get it to respawn.

Any ideas?
Old 11-30-2012   #60
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
Yes I've failed some.

I've been using this map:
http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Rampages_(GTA_III)

Unfortunately I didn't check them off as I went, etc.

Still, I'd driven around the entire map multiple times to check and re-check all locations and still can't find anything.