Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2004   #1
AnalCarBomb

How many cars can you store in the hangar?

The airstrip you buy...the big hangar door opens up when you're near it, I only put two cars in it...I was wondering if anyone knows how many vehicles total you can keep in there...if it's alot, i'll pull a Jay Leno and just have tons of modded out cars in there..like my own litle show room.
Old 11-01-2004   #2
mox

mox is an unknown quantity at this point
thats what i was going to do till i found out you can only put like 4 or 5 cars in there
Old 11-01-2004   #3
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
IF the old cheat from Vice City works, drive up to the door in a car when the garage is full, jump out of the car,the door will open , jump back in real quick and pull into the garage. However, i must warn you, in VC if you had 4 in and tried to put in a 5th, once the 5th was in and the door shut, one dissapeared.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #4
Noosa

Noosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Tried to put a motorcycle (3rd vehicle) in my Los Santos house and my modded Buffalo disappeared...would only allow two...sucked. If you find a way to load up the hanger please post trick.

FYI...I put a car in my Los Santos garage when I got the game tuesday...monday it turned to a piece...rusted and dented. Still had my mags and nitro though!

Last edited by Noosa; 11-05-2004 at 12:10 PM..
Noosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #5
Ironfreak

btw the hangars for planes i have like 2 planes and 2 copters in there right now works great
Old 11-02-2004   #6
Oyst3r

Oyst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a leer, a Dash 8(looks like a prop leer), and the big DC-3(the big prop plane). Thats all I can fit. I wanted to make my car show room too, but it would have been a hassle to bring ALL my modded cars there. lol. The Packer doesn't keep cars on it too well.
Oyst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004   #7
some person

some person is an unknown quantity at this point
You can store cars in the showroom? SH*T! I've been keeping them holed up in seperate garages this whole time.
Old 11-02-2004   #8
waffles

Hey Oyst3r isn' t the Dash-8 a frieght train
Old 11-06-2004   #9
Oyst3r

Oyst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
No its a plane, go look one up. deHavilland Dash-8

HP D220M- Penium 4 2.4GHZ- 768MB 333MHZ RAM- 60GB- GeForce 5200FX 128MB
Oyst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #10
>jonathon<

anywhere where you can store helecopters at???
Old 11-07-2004   #11
Snake's Bro

yeah that same hangar. Its supposed to be for palnes and helicopters but u can store cars in there to.

Offtopic: Dane Cook is fuckin hilarious."Fuck This game grandma its three in the morning fuck this game."lol
Old 11-07-2004   #12
tuuupac

I have hydra jet, hunter and NRG-500 in my hangar
Old 11-08-2004   #13
markymarc

markymarc is an unknown quantity at this point
in my hanger i have nothin cus i dint realise u cud store things in it, but i gonna get a hydra, monster, vortex, hunter.
Old 11-08-2004   #14
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
i got 3 Hydras in it
Old 11-08-2004   #15
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
You can store 4 VEHICLES IN THE HANGER !!! i tested it.